NC given up on connery ?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kassidus, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Kassidus

Server pop is usually pretty balanced, but today during the alerts, you LET the VS win, yes LET, the worst was the Conquer ESAMIR one, VS had up to %64 pop, where we had at one point %34 which quickly balanced to about %28, while the rest of you went and capped empty bases on INDAR.....pathetic, And i bet half of you come here and ***** that we are underpowered, oh we are, we are underpowered in balls and any kind of team work, and underpowered in general brain cells, I think due to the nature of NC backround story it attracts a bunch of freedom loving hippies and useless *****.

The only ones to blame for sucking are your selves.
  2. FateJH

I didn't know you wanted to win that Alert so much.
  3. Kassidus

There are some of us that do try. i personally really like the alerts they are a great addition, even if they could be improved somewhat, but seems the majority of NC have no use for them.
  4. Kracken

Looking at how the WDS is being calculated and the infantry resource reward, I dunno could have been the right call in the long run.

But hey, come here and complain all you want!

[IMG]
  5. HeyItsBen

NC (in my opinion) have been going downhill on connery since the merge. But with the WDS score today they're not all that far behind VS. so i guess thats encouraging.
  6. Kracken

No. It's got everything to do with warpgate placement in my opinion. Unless sarcasm, as I've not checked.
  7. TheMudster

It's funny, since the WDS started the ease of VS victory has gone up. VS wins a few rounds and suddenly I'm logging in to team steamroll. I logged into the Bio Dome alert tonight with about 30 mins to go, we had all but two. Held em till the end. Before the WDS we usually came out with 3-4.
  8. Hibiki54

I think you just need to step your game up. Remember that holding territory is more important, and NC have a lot of territory on Indar.
  9. Cab00se187

Yay, holding an empty continent with no one to fight lol. This is one of the biggest reasons I've stopped logging on. Connery NC are just dumb players with no sense of teamwork outside of a select few outfits actually trying to accomplish something.
  10. Badname707

On Waterson we have/had similar problems, but our situation largely improved when we got the outfits together to meet. Maybe you guys just need to switch your priorities from complaining to organizing?

Otherwise, the NC outfits on Waterson could always use more numbers.
  11. hansgrosse

I found the problem. If the VS had 64% of the Esamir population then it was all but a foregone conclusion that they were going to win. Don't forget that many players simply don't care about alerts, and those that do are not going to offset that numbers discrepancy.

Additionally, I'm willing to bet that the VS population was stacked on Esamir before the alert even started and they probably controlled quite a bit of territory at the outset. This compounds the problem because many of the players who would otherwise have participated jump to the continent, take a look at the population and territory control, go "lolnope!", and head back to Indar.
    • Up x 2
  12. KenDelta

This isn't alertside , we didn't sign up for alertside.
    ConneryNC isn't giving VS free alerts , neither the TR are. VS simply win them using cooperation and tactical thinking during prime time atleast , other times it's all about that awesome "64%" pop you're talking about.
  13. CEGrif

NC are more interested in farming the TR than taking territory from the VS
  14. Cab00se187

Fixed that for you
    • Up x 1
  15. PapaMojo

I'd agree with trying to organize the NC more during alerts. Remember that the true awards from alerts are *not* the award at the end. It's the certs gained from the battles trying to win the specific territories. Biolab alerts are my favorites as they are great for ammo droppin MAX healing turret deployin engis.

Grab a group of randoms in your own squad and go see what troubles you can cause. You might be surprised.
  16. TehHighlander

I'm NC on Connery, originally Hellios before they merged. I have been playing NC since this game came. I have never given up personally but sometimes I wonder what half the people on NC actually do other than complain. There are often times where I feel like what is the point. You can never give up though! NEVER!!!! :p
  17. Bill Hicks

NC havent given up. Just given up on being anything more than a mindless zerg. NC leadership cannot seem to gel on our server and it seems on every other server.

We used to have better retention than the other factions. But that is gone and we are a bunch of nomads.
  18. Twistdlester

Less and less people play this game now , plus the NC have become the uncool faction , new people would rather join the TR or VS. Plus you have NC that would just rather play their alts now because of burn out and bordom. I remember my outfit had hundreds of people on nightly and now its only a fraction of that . With no new content , bugs that have never been fixed , patches that cause more bugs, and poor optimization lots of people have left , especially the non popular NC faction players. I don't really see any effort to retain players in general let alone retain NC players. The only news weve had lately has been Postponment of Hossin , layoffs , and some promise of optimization which I'm not holding my breath for given the track record of updates and patches from SOE I will believe it when I see it for better optimization . This game is fun to play but it's not fun to play for very long and it will be buried in the launch of much better titles this fall and already has with games like GTA . I say enjoy this game well it lasts becasue the end is near, I dont know too many gamers saying " I'm really not looking fwd to GTA ,BF4 ,COD ,FIFA, Star Citizen, Titian Fall, Destiny , Madden or Watchdogs ....what I'm really looking fwd to is more PS2 and some new helmets ".
  19. EViLMinD

True. Things have improved since then. We still have a long way to go, though.

I doubt Waterson could be much better than Connery. My take is we're about the same: not enough elite outfits and too many mindless dingbat scrubs running around getting farmed.

I'm at the point now where I've given up. Whatever the outfits do is up to them. I'm just happy if I can find a competent Harasser gunner.
  20. Leivve

The problem is the Vanu have a overwhelming near 60% server pop during night hours, and the TR outfits are rolling during the mid day peak, so you don't have any chances to really counter, and when you do have the advantage it's usually spent reclaiming your natural land.