VS and TR are just better players than NC

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Bill Hicks, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Bill Hicks

TR and VS beat the NC in every positive metric recorded. It's because the TR and VS are simply better players.
    NC, we got outplayed.

We need to learn to play better. I say we all go to the VR room and put our heads together.

We'll have several training classes

Week 1

1. Recoil: How to pull the mouse down frantically with every shot. And how to enjoy screen jitter.

2. Reaver: How to fly a cow.

3. Vehicle secondary gunning : How to kill the enemy with laughter.

4. Max: Understanding Point B at Rashnu biolabs and how to setup a retirement plan there.

5. Hats : Make being bald, bold.

Once we are finished we can go back and show them what for!!!
    • Up x 28
  2. Mr_Giggles

Ah, the light finally shines on this man.
    • Up x 7
  3. zib1911

I expect better trollage from you, I am sorry this is lacking.

3/10
    • Up x 12
  4. deggy

Enforcer = Laughter. Got it. Last time I checked it hurt like hell and could be combined with the main gun to kill an enemy MBT in less time than it takes the Shield to drop.

The idea that the Reaver is a cow is interesting. I'm sure there are pilots that'll do a better job of tearing this apart than I will.
    • Up x 6
  5. Van Dax

Its incredible the rate of whinging you put out.
    I can get behind a point by point analysis of a particular weapons strengths and weaknesses, why it needs adjusting and what can be done. But this consistent everything I have sucks attitude is getting old.

In an attempt to try for myself I did a personal experiment (one I encourage others to try), first I auraxiumed the sva then the orion and then I started work on what I lovingly call the "pauperSAW"
    the pauperSAW is a slug thanatos, awful cof while moving, terribad velocity, and large cof bloom all in exchange for a mediocre damage per bullet increase at range (regularly takes 4-5 hits)
    I look at my stats as I go along and funny enough I'm doing even better than before KPM is up by .03 over the orion and my accuracy rose to 36%

Even gimping myself I'm doing just as good as before. I'm calling this a L2P issue
    • Up x 5
  6. DashRendar

Noob, try pump action slugs. I've been rocking this loadout for the last month or so and I consistently go 2KD or higher. PA slugs is true hard mode. Semi auto slugs is easy spam until win mode.
  7. Silver Fox

Ok, I play NC a LOT and I can't find any reason to complain this much...

Come on, what happened to you being a "pro"?
    • Up x 1
  8. shd

Hehe this. PA slugs is the closest thing to a railgun i found. I miss quake.
    • Up x 2
  9. Van Dax

yeah after I finish this off I'm considering it, I've gotten a couple hundred kills off phobos slugs already but that was pre slug nerf.
  10. Kaktwox

How does week two's schedule look?

Week 2

1. How to properly ***** and moan about everything
    • Up x 4
  11. Izriul

He's made these biased and whiny posts since day one, along with a couple other dedicated "let's constantly blame everything but ourselves!" nc guys, which frankly, is part of the reason I don't have any sympathy for the faction (the other part because I don't get any of these issues when playing it)
    • Up x 1
  12. Izriul

You must be bored. I despise VS slugs they sound and feel so ******* horrible

Actually, wait, I've not pulled mine out since the sound revamp, maybe they don't sound like a pebble in a tin can anymore.
  13. Van Dax

still do T.T
    275m/s velocity is awful.
  14. CrashB111

Despite the OP's attempt to troll/be ironic he is not lying.

The NC on Matherson at least are the worst players on the server and routinely get roflstomped by the TR and VS. Most of them packed up and left for VS awhile ago anyway since they couldn't stand constantly losing against the other factions after the Scat MAX nerf.
    • Up x 4
  15. Silver Fox

Lol when I play a game, it's to have fun. I don't go through the entire thing and find the things that I don't like and complain about them constantly. I really don't get that. If he's going to complain about everything, why play at all?

This guy is also supposedly ex-army, so he should have a shred of the "suck it up and drive on" attitude of a Soldier left in him. But he spends all his time whining about things... curious.
    • Up x 4
  16. Raraldor

I imagine this is in response to another person saying the VS or TR just played better than the NC? Well as a whole it's probably true. We don't win many alerts not because we are UP but because some of us don't think, be it in 1v1 battles, 1v3 battles, or the entire grand strategy of the game.

Stop thinking we are underpowered and suddenly you'll actually LOOK at the situation in which you died. Look at why the enemy did what he did and why it worked for them. Then learn what you should do in retaliation. It's called experience and you are gimping youself on said experience by shouting UP everytime we lose
  17. ArmedGoose

So happy... finally someone important acknowledges VS supremacy! :)
    Yeah, yeah, I know, he mentioned TR, too. These grapes surely taste a little sour.
    But we are getting there and in the end they will not matter. Just another footnote...
  18. StolenToast

Teehee!
  19. TheBlindFreak

Oh, that's a mistake, he forgot his hat.
  20. ColdCheezePizza

Your not lying man, I love playing NC but they don't even bother participating in alerts anymore because when they do for some reason NC would always end up getting double teamed. TR would rather face NC then have to put up with ZOE and .75 ads lmgs all over the place and VS doesnt have to deal with Strikers and TAR's when they fight NC, so they both just pick on the weakest faction. NC needs something to fear again, I know alot of people are waiting for a reason to return, hopefully this becomes top priority after optimization is finally done.
    • Up x 5