No more talk. I'm done.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Pat Cleburne, Sep 27, 2013.

1. Pikachu

How do I make rainbow text like that? :eek: It makes me think of my little prism, except that ends at violet.
  2. Pikachu

USA servers have mucv different player base. Theh have lots of spam and cheters. I dont remember last time I saw a cheater.
  3. Kaon1311

Stick to your normal yellow (wheres it gone btw) no one (or not many people) wants to read a trip inducing rainbow text.
  4. Littleman

Oh, God. I'm spend most of my time as a TR and I don't think the TR are exactly UP. There are things I would not use (striker, but for lack of dumb fire for various reasons) but just because an empire is nerfed DOES NOT mean it was beaten into useless obscurity. SOE is better than that, since they kind of rely on providing a fun and fair competitive game experience to get paid. Doing their job objectively and professionally: who knew it was possible?

The more appropriate terms for "nerf" and "buff" are "brought into line." If an empire sees constant nerfs, it's because they probably needed them. Most people see it as a vendetta by a developer against that empire though, but that's because they're looking at it from the lowest pits of stupidity.

Seems between the player conspiracy theories and the outside societies consistent desire to find every controversial facet of a video game and point it out for a whole week, gaming as a whole drops the average IQ a few dozen points.
  5. Pikachu

Haha I found it. Awesome. Prismatic text.
  6. Bankrotas

3 rockets.
    If 3 rockets hit, each is 500, you do 1500, that is 300 more than anni and equal to other lock on launchers, at 4 you go to damage teritories with Pheonix and Deci and surprass 1700 dmg dumbfire rockets do.

So why do you get a right for the 5th rocket?
  7. tproter

With all due respect, you've been saying that you're done for quite a while now.
  8. tproter

At least you can SEE the enemy trying to kill you in BF4.

Not so much in PS2 (thanks to the rendering distance bugs).
  9. Kracken

10. Giggily

Except this time he really did delete his characters.

ZOE: Solving the global TR overpopulation, one account at a time.
    • Up x 4
  11. tproter

I'm sorry to hear that. He was a mainstay on Mattherson.
  12. Xae

Don't be sorry, he was a spoiled man child that re-rolled to a server where his faction has 40+% of the population.
    • Up x 1
  13. ColdCheezePizza

sounds like you were gonna jump ship regardless of the excuse you gave for leaving, sad to see another worthy adversary go, but something tells me you'll be back considering BF3.5 is just more of the same.
  14. Aegie

Wow, I wonder how long you would have lasted as NC.
  15. Lucidius134

Being verbally harrassed, every day.

Fun game!
  16. Snoozzzer

You're right. Too much happy for most
  17. Zerran

See, the flaw in your logic here is that despite being ridiculously better in every way than the annihilator (or pretty much any other launcher), it is actually a side grade because TR say so. The TR will not stand for your mathematical sorcery!
    • Up x 1
  18. NoctD

I wasn't on Mattherson until SOE dumped us SolTech players there. There's almost no one left... Pat was one of the few left, I deleted all my characters about 3 months ago including my main that was TR from SolTech sent to Mattherson purgatory. So I can truly relate to how he feels.

There was pop problems - for a short period it was crazy blue, then there was a mass turn to purple. From what I hear its back to being more balanced now, but it was out of whack for a long while. TR on SolTech were underpop during the last days, but it never was anything as bad as the purple rain we saw on Mattherson.

Hackers galore - I can say in all my time playing on different servers - I had an NC secondary that was BR60+ when it got deleted, that saw Heliodinery (the multi-merge), a BR50+ VS on Waterson that got deleted too, a TR on Miller that was in the 30s but I got rid of that earlier to focus on the 3... none of those servers did I see the kind of uber hacking that I saw while on Mattherson. These are not your usual aimbotters, just outright bad stuff. Like those 500+ mph Galaxies that was taking out Ironfist... had one of those run by me too.

The worse thing is the faction feuds... they really hated each other, and TR was despised due to BCP/TE. Its just not healthy IMO... good competition is fine, but the level of hatred between faction cores went way beyond. Connery is downright casual if you were to compare it to Mattherson... people fight, and they move on. Things seem to get far more personal on Matty.

It might be for some people, but it just chews up others, spits you out and leaves you with a really nasty disposition. Bottom line - I suspect the vast majority that just want to play the game and have some fun - Mattherson is not a good server. Things might be changing now - BCP/TE is gone, etc, but the damage is done.
  19. Pat Cleburne

I hit BR on Mattherson a long long time ago. I also had a BR 50 on Waterson and had a VS and NC alt as well for testing things.
  20. EvilJollyT

Say what? Are you serious?