So.. Where did the night time go?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Frenk, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Frenk

Is it just me or it's never night in the game? Not that I'm not happy about that (I dislike the way the night is designed) but it was still a mechanich to which everyone had to react.
  2. Mr_Giggles

It's just you.
  3. hihihilolHI

Maybe you have your settings down so you can't see night?
  4. Frenk

Nope, everything on ultra. I play on Miller. It has been 3 days since I have seen night the last time.
  5. gigastar

Check your brightness.

Having it up to full all but eliminates shadows.

It also causes eyestrain and migranes, in my experience.
  6. Kodaa

Bad timing? Night sucks anyway.
  7. Frenk

It might be bad timing, but I often play for about one hour and a half without interruptions and this seems long enough time to at least see some day/night variations.
  8. Robes

Me and some friends finally made a technic server and man, this stuff is awesome, playing with thaumcraft in is like a whole new minecraft
  9. S1eB

It's night time now on Miller. I was thinking the same thing earlier though, I hadn't seen night time for a while.
  10. Tommyp2006

I find that its night time too often for me, I always get stuck fighting at night. I prefer day fights myself.
  11. VSDerp

haven't been night time since beta.
  12. Pokebreaker

I've thought that quite a few times in the past, but realized that the platoons I join just hop continents so often, I end up missing day cycles.
  13. FateJH

We obviously need darker nights
    and for higher altitudes to decide whether they want to be blue or beige.