Leaderboars, top kills, all TR?!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Fredfred, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Keiichi25

Not to sound like a TR fan person...

But overall statistics for a 10 month period != Reasonable comparison, especially when people also capitalize on the 'flavor of the patch' type situations... Hence why I don't like certain players in the game because they abused the 'flavor of the patch' type things to get to where they are now.
  2. Boursk

3. KebabMastah

lol.
  4. MorganM

• Up x 1
  5. Zotamedu

6. Van Dax

7. SKYeXile

[/quote]

You just mad because you wont ever be as reputable in Planetside as I am...and I don't even have to play.

Keep trying though.
    • Up x 1
  8. Posse

Why are these 2 guys arguing the same crap in every single thread?
  9. DiHorizon

tbh I was just trying to bait you into this thread, knowing bigironranger was checking it

You two are always worth some good lulz when you go 1v1 on forumside.
  10. SKYeXile

...and i was just baiting him! he gets so mad when you mention his lack of ability to adapt.
    • Up x 1
  11. BigIronRanger

Threads about top kills mate. scores are no indication of anything as boosts go anywhere from 1% to 150% unlesss SOE can find you're actual raw score with no boosts :p. Unlike score you cant boost kills SCRUB

hell my SMP would easily be 700+ if i used boosts.

edit: to make your score even more invalid TR Winning every single alert is like 10,000 XP * x amount of alerts won. That adds up to a lot after a month sooooo.......
  12. BigIronRanger

Plays PS2 when explosives were overpowered has 75% of his total kills in vehicles. has medicore stats for the easy play time. tries to extrapolate his experience of the game back during release to the current game. Thinks hes top ****.
  13. SKYeXile

... ... and you have terrible stat's for when the game was "easy to play"... why were you so bad at it then?

You also forgot to include is high council and owner of Planetsides 2 best outfit and the mere mention of my name still incites rage in little girls, thanks.
    • Up x 1
  14. HooWoo

Funnily enough this month my SPM has been 900+

Oh yeah and also I was replying to someone who said that Briggs did indeed have one person in the top whatever it may be (time played, score, kills) before you were in the top kills.
  15. CommanderShwan

No one's going to point out that this OliTF1 guy has literally spent half their life on this game? He's not even AFK macro farming either. 142 of the 261 days since he created his character he's been online, actually playing this game.

Scary.
  16. SKYeXile

I even don't get why there's even a listed leader board for that.
  17. Posse

The sad thing is he is terribly bad at the game, lol.
  18. NachoFoot

Rofl...pissed off much? You and your alt account posted 3 times in a row.

You created KebabMastah account yesterday just for me. I'm touched...
  19. BigIronRanger

Don't see how its amusing and like i already said score is the worst indication of anything if we have know idea what your raw score is.
    pls actually read what i am saying.

Make an NC character and try to do your prowler, lolpod and MAX farming you'll find it overly challenging when you have to face the STRIKER and a constant TR zerg which will persist until the WDS is over. Makes you wonder how i stay #1 on briggs leaderboards huh?
  20. BigIronRanger

Gosh seriously i thought i already explained this to you previously.

I used to play on a laptop at 15-25 FPS until BR 55 that was for the girst 700 hours and i wasn't that good (at least i can admit that) had a decent 2.5 K/D which i was proud of though. that is the legit truth.

Since then i've improved immensly and have made a new gaming PC (i play at 40 FPS in large fights) now im at around an 8+ K/D no vehicles or MAX and a solid 2 KPM pure infantry work in addition a very good 350 SPM no boosts.

Hell i could join future crew right now if i wanted to. bleghhh i never would though its a 'psuedo' outfit that just hoards all the tryhard MLG type dudes.