Outfits you have to respect...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Meeka, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Meeka

What outfits (and server) of the opposing factions do you have respect on the battlefield because you know if you encounter them they are going to either give you a serious challenge or fight?
  2. Brayton

I respect TRAF on the Terran side of things. I haven't seen them use griefing weapons nor have I heard half the crap the TR says over chat.

I haven't fought the Vanu as often, mainly because our server is TR Overpop. ZAPS usually gives us a good fight, but on the whole I expect a decent fight from the Vanu no matter what.

This is Waterson Phoenix Battalion member, by the way.
  3. zib1911

I play Waterson TR.

I love fighting XOO, VDRS, TIW, and of course DVS ( its fun trying to hold off the waves of troops)

i have seen lots of other good outfits and hate to leave anyone off the list but these guys usually give us a run for our money.
  4. Ribero

On Cobalt,

Terran Republic
    [CHI] Chimera

Vanu Sovereignty
    [WKOV] Warriorknights of Valour
    [ROFA] Revenge of Fallen Angels
  5. KenDelta

Conner NC : 666
    TR : Execution

Ceres VS : DORA

Woodman VS : IP , I can't lie they're awesome to fight aganist.
    TR : No one!! meh , Elementary forces + YAAR

excluded my own outfits because I love em.
  6. MasterofAuraxis

Connery NC = 666 Devil Dogs They bring numbers and are well coordinated.

Connery VS = Dropping Purple Smoke They have numbers and know their ****.

Connery TR = Execution. A bit zergy, but their masses are fun to fight and pump my score.
  7. Demetrios

NOGF on Mattherson, I don't know that they're good but they're always cheesing
  8. BoomBoom4You

Mattherson:

TR: BWC, HNYB

VS: NNG, AT

NC: TENC, CML
  9. -Synapse-

On Waterson:

NC - Iron Wolves, Phoenix Battalion, and various others. NC are always a very fun fight.
    VS - Sex Drugs and Lasers is usually up in our business, as well as Vanu Drop Squad.
    TR - ODAM. Us TR fight them all the time.

(JK ODAM, you know we love you!)
  10. Iridar51

Haven't really noticed any particular VS or NC outfit on Ceres, except for Maniacs [MACS] or [MCS] I think?..
    But only because TorokF plays there and he farms the **** out of me =(
  11. DaCrippler

are you really talking about respect in a video game?
  12. Notih8Darian

As a Connery VS, I'd have to say Execution.
    I don't have an NC one I respect (except for GOLD but I think they merged with another outfit)
  13. Cougarbrit

On Cobalt, I'll just mention the top two from each as I've covered this stuff before and not much has changed really:

NC:
    KAIN - Anytime I see them I know I'm going up against some of the best vehicle users in the NC, including some of the best pilots on the server. Discostoff is especially scary in his Reaver.

JEST - One of the only genuinely threatening outfits in Cobalt NC, they're skilled, and they also have enough numbers to carry a fight themselves, also they are the only other NC pilots that can scare me. Usually because half the time you go up against them they've got a flak nest setup nearby to run away to.

Don't fight many NC outfits that often though, seeing as VS are normally a much bigger threat in alerts and continent caps.

VS:
    1TNC - Their outfit is potatoes, but damn good potatoes. For those interested what 1TNC stands for, it means The New Conglomerate. Yes, they are VS.

F00L - A collection of some of the best players on the server, mostly those experienced with the ESFs, Liberators, MBTs, Harassers and gunning for those vehicles. Not to say they're only vehicle farmers though, they're just as scary as MAXs and even as normal infantry. Basically they're really good FPS players, but they aren't a large enough outfit to go around capping bases generally, though it doesn't stop them bringing in air/tank superiority.
  14. Blarg20011

Awwwwww that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Anywho,

VS: DPSO, and FCRW
    NC: Recursion, CASH, COLG, and 666