TR = Hardmode

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by OriginalPodster, Sep 23, 2013.

1. SolLeks

I am NC and feel the NC need buffs, does that make me normal =?
    • Up x 1
  2. Silkensmooth

Striker has 500 meter lock range actually.
  3. Silkensmooth

Oh yeah and the skeeter is far from the best plane. Scythe is far superior atm.
  4. SolLeks

The mossie is a great aircraft, the scythe is a great aircraft and the reaver is a great aircraft, there are little things but they are more or less balanced atm >.>
  5. Noxrawr

NC is hard now? HAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
    • Up x 1
  6. Zerran

Fair enough (I hate shotguns as well :p).
  7. Noxrawr

Name one of these mythical weapons please and the NC counterpart.
  8. Posse

I dare you grab a Lancer and try to shoot down ESFs, good luck with that. I'd be willing to bet that if you kill 2 of them in a whole hour you're lucky.

ZOE is easy to counter if you just learn to play the game.

As for the rest, not sure if troll or just stupid, but as far as I'm concerned, my accuracy with the T9 CARV is 29% vs 28% with the SVA-88 (which is the easiest LMG to use for VS)

https://players.planetside2.com/#!/5428019223855734337/weapons
    https://players.planetside2.com/#!/5428105192780787681/weapons

Even so, if you're still so convinced, grab a VS alt with a Orion, I'll grab mine with the CARV, I'm sure I'll kill you 10 times out of 10. The problem for infantry weapons (LMGs, ARs, Carbines) is not in the weapons itself, it's in the players.
  9. IamDH

Lol @ title.

At the moment TR are easy-mode, the balance pendulum will swing back tho
    • Up x 1
  10. CptFirelord

11. Lamat

I don't know about Planetside 2, but Forumside is switched to hardmode for TR these days.
  12. Bill Hicks

TR is hardmode. Its hard to choose between Vulcan or the marauder on your tricked out harrasser.
    • Up x 1
  13. BadAsElite

Fixed for you.
  14. Posse

You could start by linking your VS alt (and proof that it's yours)

Actually, in Waterson I have to face the best TR outfit and the best NC outfit worldwide, and they deal with it just fine.

Proof of the Orion being the easiest one?

Test server? Only primary weapon and knife, no medkits, no nades, no rockets (because that's what we're testing duh), whatever certs you want (and please, don't send a MLG pro to represent you, that's an old lame trick)
  15. Eclipson

This has got to be the worst comeback plaguing these forums. I laugh every time I see it. "Learn to play", give me a break. You could say that about anything, and it would make you look stupid every time.
    • Up x 2
  16. HadesR

Makes me laugh as well ..

Why didn't people follow their own advice instead of calling for NC max nerf after NC Max nerf .. A slow moving Max that sucks beyond CQC is kinda easier to kill than one with a speed boost ..
  17. Czuuk

I only have a few hours on TR admittedly, but the weapons really seem easier to use. Definitely much easier to put rounds on target. Like all the rounds. I mean, I guess my NC weapons put the bullets where the gun is aiming, but after the first couple rounds, your guess is as good as mine as too where the weapon is aiming. :D
  18. Posse

Then present arguments as to why it is OP, now, I won't deny it was OP at launch, but with the increased damage received and the momentum added, it's much more balanced. Same for it being called easy mode, as far as I'm concerned, all MAXes are easy mode.
  19. Metaltoys

I never said I had a problem playing NC. I'm just stating the facts.
  20. HadesR

Same .. I actually find them easier than VS .. Might be a playstyle thing