Phantom Company (PTMC) Recruiting.

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by Eidelon, Jan 15, 2013.

1. thestrangeguy

IGN: TheStrangeguy
    BR: 13
    Experience: Since it popped on steam i've clocked 22 hours into PS2 (before that my previous rig was not up to it, didnt stop me from trying tho)..
    Otherwise I have little experience in multiplayer FPS

I mostly play as the heavy assault, simply because the shield gives me the survivablity I need to stay alive and kill things.
    I guess it's a remnant of my previous rig where 20 fps at best kinda forced me into using it :p. I am however not shy of using other things, but my flying skills are negligible.

I really Really want to participate in some highly organized play with proper chain of command. We are fighting a War here people, and wars tend to be won by soldiers and not by farmers with guns.

It would seem I can find that here and therefore I would love to join.

Strangeguy
  2. Danvers

In Vanu's name i bump this thread
  3. xxx73

• In-Game Name: xxx73
    • BR: 50
    • Roles you are interested in: Engineer, support, Sunderer driver, turret operation, sniper, AA max
    • Experience with FPS's and/or Planetside 1/2: PS1 a long time
    I like to try to influence the battles with good placement of Sunderer and using turrets as suppressive fire. I loved to use deployments in PS1 to create front lines.

Since PS2 is more team-oriented than PS1 I really like to be part of an outfit so we can influence the battles more than I can alone.
  4. astroman101

in game name: Alurea
    roles intreseted : medic heavy assualt Lightning driver.

experience.. mostly mmorpgs: played a few fps's in the past few years but not many
  5. Eidelon

xxx73 - Officers have you added to their friends list and will contact you as soon as possible.

Alurea - Our Officers tried to add you as a friend however the game says that the character does not exist. So could you double check the spelling you have submitted to make sure it's right, or we will assume that you deleted the said character and made a new one.

Don't forget folks you can get in touch with our Officers (Listed in the OP) in-game if you want to speed up the process rather then wait for them to catch you online. Failing this you can speak to any PTMC member and they can get you an Officer fairly quickly.
  6. Sauranage

IGN: Xellmoth

Roles interested in: Combat medic mainly although I have credded to some degree into all classes. Sometimes Heavy Assault with anti tank missiles and Lasher for some base assaults/defends. Occasional scythe flyer.

Experience: Planetside 2 since beta. Occasionally Counter Strike: Global Offensive. I did play wow for a while in a guild environment so I'm well accustomed to working in a team.

Sidenote: I did apply on your site a couple of weeks ago just before I volunteered to help a family member move house which turned into a nightmare so apologies for not following up after my first application.
  7. Zavex

IGN: SkulX

Roles interested in: Infantry killer. Hope to learn the art of magriding.

Experience in FPS: Ace of Spades? Who am I kidding... None outside of PS2.
  8. Bindlestiff

Love these guys, always nice to see them around. Free bump!
  9. NeonBlast

This looks like a lot of fun
    My IGN is NeonBlast
    i'm fairly active evenings and definitely on over the weekends
    I generally play infiltrator and like using harassers and scythes
    I've played planetside 2 for about 3 months but really got into it the last month
  10. daddy86

HI THERE,

Nice rec post here ptmc, as a NC outfit leader i can only give you guys cudos.

As an enemy i can say this, ptmc stick together they work together and get things done.
    Definatly THE best organised VS outfit you will find on cobalt i have much respect for you guys!!!!! keep it up, you always bring good fights!!!!
  11. CurryzHD

Hello! I've been a member of PTMC since June 30, and I'd like to wholeheartedly recommend to anyone who enjoys fun, yet focused sessions of Planetside 2. The best parts for me are:
    - PTMC are the most efficient, controlled and tactically advanced outfit I've ever rolled with.
    - There's a wide variety of tactics, ranging from storming bases as infantry, Galaxy dropping, using armored superiority or even using Scythes and Libs to dominate the battlefield
    - PTMC offers a wide variety of opportunities. In my first week of being in the outfit, I was allowed to lead a squad in a platoon operation whilst being trained by an officer to effectively lead the squad, and I'm often granted the responsibility of squad-leading or performing Galaxy drops
    - PTMC have allowed me to take up many different roles, such as close air-support in a scythe, since from day one I've said, and shown, that I'm most comfortable in the air.

In summary - if you have the ability to co-operate with a team and follow orders, PTMC will provide the opportunities that you want, and in doing so, you'll have the most fun in a game that you've ever had before. Trust me!
  12. Ogrelover

Looking for a new organized outfit since OWND kinda fell apart.

IGN: DaOgre
    I am a support player since my gaming rig limits me in big fights, fps below 20 sucks... battlerank 92 and have played for a long time (1100+ hours). Likes to play as engineer or Max and love driving my Skyguard :D
  13. Vephex

In-Game Name: Vephex
    Roles you are interested in: Combat Medic, Liberator Gunning (perhaps flying, too, when I manage not to fly against any tree I see)
    Experience with FPS's and/or Planetside 1/2: Basic FPS experience, including Battlefield, CoD (Riot Shields are so much fun!), Team Fortress 2, Tribes, and along with a few other less knowable ones. No experience of PS1, Battle Rank 18 at PS2 at the Moment I wrote this.
  14. LittleGreenDino

Hi,
    im pretty new in PS2, but i started play fps on CS 1.3 so have a good base. Lately i was playing mainly sc2 and lol, but 2weaks ago i tried ps and i like it much.

IGN. LittleGreenDino
    Rank. 14 (2 weeks)
    Interest. Trying to play all classes, but i like LA most, medic, heavy, engineer and assimilator. In that order. Like driving everything, but sucks in planes.
  15. Danvers

Added you to my friends list. If you want to try running with us, opperations start 7PM UK time
  16. Zwick

IGN:Zwick
    Intrest: Good at gunning and driving tanks, like to play as engineer or heavy. I like working in platoons, can gun for planes but i'm not very good at flying. I was watching to see and you are a very good teamworking platoon.

I've been playing for a year or so but i normally don't play unless there is a squad or platoon around
  17. maxmerbach8

IGN : Milvusmilvus

Experience with PS2 : I started playing the game in April this year and I think I came to a point where I want to play in an organized group of players in order to be more efficient.

Roles I'm interested in : In the last months I usually played the Infiltrator (most of the time with supressed V10 or Parallax, but i also have a SMG-build) but in the last weeks i also started to throw a few certs into MAX, engineer and Scythe.
  18. SpazzyPanda

Hi :) I'm a BR 18 fairly new bloke looking for a decent bunch to run with.
    • In-Game Name: SpazzyPanda
    • Roles you are interested in: LA / HA / Inf (any infantry role is great for me)
    • Experience with FPS's and/or Planetside 1/2: (Optional) Played FPS's since BF 1942 and have rarely taken a break as I moved forward with the crowd, also played WoW, EVE, GW2 and generally everything else there is to possibly play lol (within reason) :D
    I'm mature(ish) so I don't intend to cause any drama or hurt, just looking for a good group to have a laugh with and get into some good fights!

Cheers! :)
  19. Imwiththatguy

Glad you have you in Panda, Remember guys support team Cola!

[IMG]
  20. Shiftur

In-game name: Shiftur
    Roles: I primarily play infiltrator with SMG, sometimes light assault or MAX, drive a Magrider or Flash.
    Experience: some, don't have a lot of certs, was hoping to learn from you guys.