Ey, VS, which server you need most help on?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Shadoiex, Sep 20, 2013.

1. Shadoiex

Im gonna be nice. The VS here on Mattherson suck at the moment. TR are best at moment. So......is it just mattherson that is worse than a toilet or are there others?
  2. IamDH

Ceres. Server is really dead tho
    • Up x 1
  3. IOwnblueacre

VS on connery is really strong and well organized (and then there's ftcr). But I feel like th NC are very underpowered atm.
  4. Shadoiex

So the NC at Connery need help?

Time to whip some whimps into shape.
  5. IamDH

*Bursts into laughter*

NC need help everywhere
  6. Ender

Whatever will you do when they catch your .45 Power Level Whip that you seem to use so underwhelmingly? :eek:
  7. ironeddie

Tr seem to mostly win on woodman but from what I've seen when I'm on vs are doing better than nc.
  8. theholeyone

Well if WDS is anything to go by, briggs VS, in last place overall.

But if gameplay is anything to go by, I barely notice a difference between when we had the 4th faction zerg and now, but our zerg does I think, so depends on your playstyle.
  9. gigastar

At least we arent in a state of All Indar, All The Time.
    • Up x 1
  10. IamDH

True dat
  11. Flashtirade

NC Connery have the numbers but lack leadership.
    NC everywhere else, as far as I've heard, are lacking both.
  12. IOwnblueacre

666 is the only organized outfits I've run into consistently, but not on the level comparable to the combined coordination of XPIV, FIST, TXR, NEON, AFX, and EXE (which happens pretty consistently on prime time for now). there are other good people trying to start organized outfits, but I haven't seen anything materialized. then again, haven't hopped onto my NC alt for a while.
  13. AMARDA

VS on Briggs need a good whip master. Their local Zergfit has completely removed their ability to compete, doesn't help that they tried to migrate across to the NC... It's probably the worst thing to happen to both factions.
  14. Delnar_Ersike

Ceres NC has gotten much better since WDS, they're actually fun to play against now, not to mention they actually think during alerts and attack the strongest faction (TR) first, not to mention hopping continents during global alerts when they bogged down at Indar.
    VS are underpopulated on almost all servers (Connery's the exception) , though for some reason we've been able to match NC in combat prowess despite fewer numbers. Any server would do, but if I were you, I'd go to Create Character > Choose VS > see which server gets auto-selected, since it goes by the server with the lowest faction population and a playable latency.
  15. Rene Korda

VS wins the majority of alerts on Woodman. Used to literally win every alert for several months.
  16. Torok

Indeed, yet I've got some of the best fights ever in Esamir over the last couple days, pretty fun! Against TR ofc
    Too bad VS doesn't even reach 20-25% pop there lol.
  17. HadesR

NC just need one of the outfit leaders to step up and take control of the /orders channel .. It's either deathly silent or full of conflicting orders and information ..

Need someone to herd the PuG's which then leaves the outfits to do the tactical / strategic side .

I've played since Beta so I'm lucky at being able to read the map and know what's what .. But new players will maybe end up going to a Biolab just because it's a big fight even though it's an Amp station alert.
  18. bodmans

atm you should look at wds scores and decide

Let's just say briggs and miller
  19. HooWoo

Briggs is fine!

*runs away giggling like a little girl*
  20. ironeddie

Yes I remember us winning all the time & before that our long spate of losing. Out of my recent game time I've seen a fairly even split of wins between vs & tr. Feel sorry for nc....

If we are still winning the majority of the time it's not by a huge margin. Which in my mind makes woodman not a bad server to be playing on.