Wanna know how you can make a lot of people happy while we wait for Optimization, Soe?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Angry Scientist, Sep 19, 2013.

1. Angry Scientist

Recertification item.
  2. Corporate Thug

But will anything make YOU happy?
    • Up x 5
  3. KenDelta

Only thing that would make me happy = new content :rolleyes:

but re-cert would be awesome :eek:
  4. UberBonisseur

Play Forumside, it runs smoothly and has a better metagame.
    • Up x 6
  5. Phrygen

optimization will make me happy.
    • Up x 2
  6. Kogmaw

I would like a server transfer token, i would greatly enjoy that. but recert would also be very helpful :D
  7. TheBlindFreak

I wouldn't mind a re-cert item. It would save me maybe 500 or so certs on weapon attachments I got when I was new and don't actually use. Stuff like that.
  8. Tommyp2006

Doesn't matter, nothing will make the whiney masses happy. If they release new content, they will complain about optamization. If they work on optamization, they will complain about content. If you do both of those, they will find something else to complain about, doesn't really matter.
  9. EvilJollyT

Actually, these forums are by far the slowest website I visit. Go figure.
    • Up x 3
  10. WaiZen

I thought I was the only one :eek: !

We need double EXP events. I could really care less about re-cert item. Lol
  11. Kodaa

A name change option would be amazing. I'm only Kodaa/WordofDJ because I didn't think I'd like this game, so I didn't give a damn about my name(s).
  12. Excretus Maximus

Probably because no one knows what "optamization" [sic] is.
  13. SquattingPig

3x XP and SC until optimization patch.:eek:
  14. lothbrook

I'd be nice if they'd tried to balance current content, like the enforcer modified is useless, so i dunno maybe put a guy on tweaking it, i mean how long can it take for a guy to go into its stats and bump up the damage or clip size so that its useable, lol.
    • Up x 1
  15. JudgeDeath

Who would ever really need a recert item ? ... I mean why ?

Game has infinite cert income ... you get to upgrade and unlock absolutely everything and then buy the new guns with certs too.
  16. Cab00se187

Shhhh.... do not add common sense on forumside. Don't forget, the people asking for cert resets only want it for the flavor of the month weapons/vehicle weapons
  17. biterwylie

Optimization of the game and removal of the Striker will make me happy.

Cert Reset will not happen ever imo.

I would also like someone to make a black carbon fibre effect camo. So I can make a ninja.
  18. biterwylie

And a sword :D
    • Up x 1