TR has the best warpgate on all 3 continents, rotate please

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SlingBlade, Sep 16, 2013.

1. Liewec123

you're right i won't hear you complaining when 4th factioners go to NC.

world domination results so far...
    NEW CONGLOMERATE
    TERRAN REPUBLIC
    VANU SOVEREIGNTY
  2. FocusLight

Yeah, like I said, you won't hear me cry about that once that happen.

*woooooosh*

Hear that? That's the sound of my point flying right over your head.
    • Up x 1
  3. 7303

I cant speak for all servers, but on Waterson when VS had the northern warpgate population was well balanced since it helped counteract VS's low population on the server.
  4. TheBlindFreak

How about giving it to the faction with the lowest pop?
  5. TheBlindFreak

I agree with you on the favoritism bit,
    but you still turn a blind eye to the rest of the problems that he mentioned. Stats do show certain TR toys outperforming the other faction's empire specific toys. If the current world domination stats are anything to go by, I'd say that there is a population imbalance. So please don't just deny that these are issues simply because the devs can't afford to do it intentionally. If you are that sure in your position, counter.

Back to the topic at hand. Warpgate rotations are 2 weeks overdue and the NC has had to put up with the crappy (and easily AA campable) south east warpgate on Indar for too long.
  6. Tommyp2006

But that would mean SOE admitting that there is actually a "best" warpgate, which they won't do.
  7. TheBlindFreak

Good point. But we can at least get our overdue warpgate rotation. And that just so happens to give it to the underpopped faction.
  8. Tommyp2006

NC aren't the underpop faction on every server though. For example, VS are the underpop faction on Waterson, and a rotation now would stick them in the time out corner on Indar at least.
  9. TheBlindFreak

Oops, didn't think about that. The NC on mattherson got ROFL-stomped by the VS for so long that I forgot they were underpopped elsewhere.
  10. Bill Hicks

What makes north indar so good? Its very hard to zerg the north. Even with the nerf to Mao tech plant. Its pretty easy to crush any large force from any base from the north.
  11. Mxiter

As well from the south in fact, if not better when you reach quartz ridge/the crown/howling pass/east and west pass checkpoints cliffs.
  12. Liewec123

you didn't make a point you stated how you would hypothetically act in a hypothetical situation, thats not a point, thats "if a body builder insulted my girl i'd knock him out with one hand!" it's not a point its saying how awesome you'd be in an unlikely hypothetical situation.

though if NC had EZmode weapons and zerged your server none stop for 5 months then i'm not so sure you'd stick to your hypothetical "i'm fine with one-sided c%%p"

when you can't get near a base with any vehicle because the over-popped faction is spamming no-clipping, auto-aiming, rapid-firing missiles at you, or when vulcans are tearing through libs in 4 seconds. (unlike your "point" these aren't hypotheticals, this is the s%%t VS/NC have had to deal with for months before SoE did something about it) in the case of striker it lasted half a year.

yep, i'd expect your tune would change after months of putting up with that.
  13. BloodMonarch

That is simply not true. Whatever faction holds the North warp gate always holds the most territory on Indar.
  14. daniel696

Cry about strikers, cry about pop, and now crys about warpgate, seriously ?
    TR is a target in this game.
  15. Scorponok

well it could have something to do with the stats numbers that appears and all the facts thats been on the table.But personally i like it down in the right corner on Indar...as NC.
  16. FocusLight

NC weapons are fine. They are just as it says on the tin - and being powerful and brutal in close and mid range battles I get killed by NC players just as easy as anyone else.

The NC had a strong numerical edge for the whole period when they held the Northern Indar WG, I didn't say a word to anyone about how 'unfair' this was - moatly because I did not think it was, and I enjoyed the target-rich environment.

Going near any NC held base with any number of organized defenders is suicidal in a vehicle, if the Vanguards don't pop you from the flanks the Phoenix and Raven rain will obliterate you once close enough. Unlike lock-ons, there is no warning nor counter to these weapons. You have to contain the defenders first and let them worry more about Terrans storming the walls than tanks outside of them, to avoid this from happening.

Lastly, I'm not talking hypotetical scenario here, as mentioned above this has been the case in the past. You on the other hand still don't see my point - your crying about this. Endlessly. Non-stop. It won't serve you any purpose, it won't do you any good. EVEN IN THIS POST you made arch-typical Striker and Vulcan lies. " spamming no-clipping, auto-aiming, rapid-firing missiles at you, or when vulcans are tearing through libs in 4 seconds." - The no-clipping clientside rendering issue has been explained hundreds of times by now. Vulcans require far more time than 4 seconds to eat a Liberator, and that is only if the Lib is low enough or in an angle to be shot in the first place, AND sticks around long enough to be blown up. The Vulcan has accuracy issues at medium to long range you know and it's elevation ability is lacking. You want an AA Harasser? Strap a Walker on it and go to town. The Vulcan will not help you much. It will however eat tanks up close where it's lacking accuracy at medium range means nothing - it's hard to miss when your driving right by your target.

One final time, I will ask if you can kindly, please, stop crying about all these things, all the time. Hell, your Sig is rather out of date. Wether it's a bug or intended, the Striker is now far weaker than it was, with longer shooting timers, far more risk for the users and somewhat reliable means of escape. One would think you would be happy with this.
  17. Jachim

except for when 66% of the time, the TR don't have the north warpgate?
  18. Testament

It seems to me that the only thing NC/VS players can do to balance this out is to push out to the North instead of fighting each other and letting the TR take most of the territory.
  19. Crysalys

I would love a warp-gate rotation, I don't think the TR should have the best gates with this world domination event, I love to play most of the day but I don't want the TR to win, I would love to see the VS win some.
  20. CEGrif

dont worry the warp-gates will be rotated at some point and then u can complain that the NC have the most OP warp-gates