What infantry weaponry do you think is the ultimate hardmode?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DashRendar, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Kalendric

AMR 66. I've spent well over 500+ certs on it looking for a decent long range weapon to bring to open field battles but so far it's been an utter embarrassment and I've yet to net a single kill from it.
  2. TheAntiFish

For me it's the Warden.

I assumed it would be a great semi auto rifle for my non-infil classes... I think i have something like 3 kills with it. Where does the stopping power go?! I just can't use the damn thing.
  3. WV17

I love my AF-18 Stalker but according to the inter-webs i'm wrong and its crapola/hardmode.
  4. DashRendar

I have three Vanu accounts, which I play for different reasons. For the situation, I usually choose a Comi or the Beamer. The Manticore is a "better" sidearm no doubt, it's based on the Magshot which is IMO the best all rounder sidearm in the game, but the Beamer is a "fine" sidearm, and if someone is having difficulty using it, they probably wouldn't be any better with a different one.
  5. Vixxing

*Sigh* you are right there, you got to be a ninja with ZoE... (thats why they made you bright pink with a pulsating light, 3m tall and gave you high heels! Great job SOE!!!)
  6. Vixxing

Well i got the commisioner and im WAY WAY better off... (you are wrong!) Im often to lazy to change to SMG when doing some CQC as infi, but do just fine with Commi! (favourite move is shooting one shot, followed by a knifecut=instant death)
  7. Loui5D

Magshot with flashlight.
  8. Fredfred

Magshot is easily the best pistol in the game. Flashlight is only viewable the people blessed with a good enough PC to run with shadows turned on.
  9. Testament

• Up x 1