Hey SOE lock ons are still broken

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Codeak, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Codeak

They still weave around objects and terrain what is this ****.
  2. Sen7rygun

You sure dude? Everything was working as intended for me last night. My grounder was tracking as usual (taking the long way and following the target flight path closely rather than intercepting) and my striker was near on useless.
  3. Codeak

ten thousand percent sure
  4. RHINO_Mk.II

Still getting hit after using flares.
  5. Sen7rygun

How long after using flares, you know the flare dump only breaks tracking and gives you 5 seconds of lock immunity right?
  6. Van Dax

as of the last patch it now gives no immunity at all
  7. NUKABAZOOKA

Now you know what it's like to fly against strikers for the last 6 months.
    • Up x 1
  8. Codeak

worst game ever
    • Up x 1
  9. jeuvisage

Same here in my Lib and Reaver

From my experience they still give immunity for 5 seconds, they just dont break the lock of missles in flight. I just pop them now as soon as someone tries to get a lock on me because they at least offers some advantage even though they are broken.

Dont worry though, in the next GU SOE will release IR Smoke for airplanes which will work but flares will remain broken. Two GUs from now they will break IR Smokes for airplanes and will release Chaff, which will in turn be broken in a later GU just to be replaced with another cert line. Because we all know they're desperate for cash and fixing bugs or testing GUs doesnt make them money.
  10. Codeak

also drop pods one shot libs still why does this game exist
  11. Silkensmooth

Yeah awesome hitting flares and all 5 striker missiles still hit you.
    • Up x 1
  12. FateJH

Don't be preposterous. All the Striker missiles are going home to Earth, the long way.
  13. Handsi

Yeah lock ons are messed up this patch. Flares don't work, no warning of lock on until missiles hitting, broken lock on warning in ESF not shutting off (BEEP BEEP BEEP x infinity) and I have had missiles go 90degrees though mountains to hit me.

This patch is absolute garbage as I die more now than ever to strikers/nemesis's. FML
  14. Codeak

drop pods STILL one shot liberators why the hell