Players you have noticed (Ceres)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ulrikke, May 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TerryTenMen

I agree, I'm lovely in game as well, you even requested me as a friend :)

Also I have said numerous times that TR are overpopped WHEN we have the north gate. I'd much prefer if it was balanced, the server is becoming a joke. As crab said, it's turned into everyone avoiding each other.
  2. TerryTenMen

Why would I give it out when you already know i'm Wackoo?
    • Up x 1
  3. W0rthy

Well, that's very nice frank. I'm sure your former outfit members appreciate your oppinion.

Probably shouldn't though, being underpopped might get in the way of your esf farming. I think you probably fit in better with the loud mouthed fascists that has been winning as a faction by defacto overpop for about 80% of the time planetside has been in operation.

How TR flatter themselves on ceres with their easymode weapons and vehicles, whilst calling VS "scrubs" is quite amusing.

Also, 4th faction on the same server.. how dumb is that i mean really, do you want to get alert xp that bad. Pick another server like normal people so you don't have to fight former/current outfit members.

Fighting most of the Terran infantry is like shooting fish in a barrel and i'm highly unimpressed considering how much they brag about being awesome and how bad VS players are. It's only when your kazillions of tanks and aircrafts start rollling/flying in that things get tough for obvious reasons. When you come with 3-4:1 numbers when you're tired of being pushed/held.

VS shows up eventhough we're chronically underpopped untill a dynamic pop balance is implemented and 4th factioning possibility is deleted from planetside. (1 character per server, period.) and deliver a really good battle and can really deal out some hurt when the numbers are even and a lot of outfits are online. It's not always fun being steamrolled by 42% TR but we keep fighting nevertheless, and kill a lot of your lemmings and overall do pretty good holding our ground.

As i said TR has been overpopped on ceres for ages, was on mallory too.. the entire time i've played planetside except for maybe 14 days, TR has always been overpopped so you've had it easy with outfits and members interested in playing whilst VS have had the opposite thing happen.. Even the devs admit how skewed it is on ceres. So atleast stop tooting your own damn horn like you're doing something amazing.. I'll start to become impressed when you actually take installations with less than twice the combat pop.

TL;DR TR talks big about how VS are bad but when push comes to shove, the regular VS has some of the most efficient players per unit, doesn't always show up on the stats that way because of how we can get steamrolled due to being underpopped, since we can't rely on sitting behind a meatshield of 100 zerglings and raking in the kills.
  4. FrankMite

Stay mad Stay bad
  5. W0rthy

inb4 "lol vanu is easymode everybody knows dat" Boom there you go. I'm acutely aware of how easy and efficient TR weapons and vehicles are to use and get into. Basically take 90% of the things you hear about VS being easymode and apply it to TR and you're far closer to the actual ingame situation.

So stop spewing your garbage and enjoy your TR overpopulation steamrolling while it lasts. SOE will sooner or later take steps to put a stop to that.

Good evening and goodnight.
  6. W0rthy

Ignored.
  7. FrankMite

Oh TR have efficient vehicles, have you forgotten about flying pancakes with amazing rotarys and have you forgotten about the saron.

Here is the ESF food chain for ESF vs ESF

Scythe
    Reaver
    Mosy

Here is the Tank Food chain for tank vs. tank

Vanguard
    Magrider
    Prowler
  8. FrankMite

I moved to TR on this server because there was no co-ordination in the VS outfits. I stayed on this server because I like the players on the server(except Aworthy) and I had heard good things about the TR outfits on this server
  9. FrankMite

And you can call me a farmer all you want, because I'm proud of it, are you jealous of my 600 SPM!

I farm all the air on this server at the other factions WG and no one does anything to stop me!

No one even checks when they come out of their WG in an aircraft to see if I'm there or they could spawn it from somewhere else!
  10. FrankMite

You may say I am the flamer but your the one who messages me telling me how bad I am when I was playing infantry(which I'm not even good at).
    What is your problem with thinking your the best, Others from UVG have told how you think of yourself so highly and then when you find someone who's better than you you make rumours about them(K1ng Kennedy).
  11. DramaticExit

Eh... I never really bought the idea that in order to be competative you must also be a jerk to people. The two aren't really related to one another in any way.

:eek:

I guess smart-*** replies are the exception to the rule then!
  12. Torok

Heh! to each his own I guess,
    damn (insert enemy factions here) scumbags [IMG]
  13. gigastar

Hes still a step up from me who approaches most situations with all the grace and cunning of a Khornate Bererker.
    • Up x 1
  14. FocusLight

So bitter, so sad, so angry...

Look, let's be constructive for a bit, yeah? A tiny bit.

Here is what *I* have to say about Ceres VS - they know their stuff. Future Crew, Pandora Project, the other outfits I keep seeing pop up all the time, they usually offer pretty stiff opposition regardless of what I do, attack VS and they dig in, defend from them and they are hard to repel. That's the long and short of it. Other than that I have no more issue killing their individual players than I have killing individual NC - it can be done pretty easily - aim and shoot, they die.

I've killed thousands of your companions W0rthy. 2165 to be exact, beat only by the 3364 NC I've shot, and I'm not BR100 yet. I don't even go out of my way to farm kills, I care for objective capture, tactical play and team-work. I have no intentions of quitting, EVER. Last time I fought VS that I can recall we kicked them out of one of the bases in the north-western end of Indar, the one where the Bravo point is underneath a catwalk in the open in view of the Alpha point. I ran Medic class, and holding the Alpha point I was able to shoot over the balcony to mow down half a dozen VS just... standing out in the open, or running in the open without use of cover. Typical rookie-mistake, not using any and all cover available, trying to stay out of the clear kill-zone that was all that open space.

Should I be as arrogant as you, and assume killing VS is so easy, and make a post like your about it? No man, because guess what? Those were just a few Vanu among many in that one base, among many on several locations on that continent. I've run into others elsewhere. You know a VS I've noticed allot? Failed78. That guy I have serious issues killing. I can kill just about any Vanu, but not that one guy, and he keeps getting me with his Deimos PA shotgun. Last time was a bit of a derp moment for me and ironically a rookie-mistake from me - I was going down a flight of stairs in a base we were attacking, to revive a fallen TR in the stairs, with my own BlackJack PA Shotgun in hand, ready for CQB - I mistook Failed for a friendly TR medic for s split-second and flipped out my medical tool, thinking I had cover to get the guy on the floor. A split second after that I realized my error and tried to correct, and a split second later I was dead, OHK'ed by Failed. Had I instantly realized it was a VS ahead of me Failed would have been the one to die instantly - he was looking the other way at first. Welp, live and learn. I respawned, soldiered on, and evnetually helped cap the base.

Last thing you will find me do on these forums is write some thunder-speech about how negative a whole faction of players is, or specific players on that faction, weapons, skillz etc. etc. etc. It is unbecoming of me, uncivilized, trollish and juvenile. I would appreciate it if you could can the vitrol in turn, but I realize other people may have vastly different standards than me and who knows, maybe you like doing this, so I can only hope that I won't have to see this BS again anytime soon.

Going by the standards of this forum, I'm sure it will be a short wait until next time.
    • Up x 2
  15. gigastar

So did you ever consider that you could have catalysed some organisation in the faction yourself? Instead of effectively going "**** This" and switching factions?

Seriously, one of the most consistent things ive noticed with the potential leaders in VS Ceres is the number of people quitting because they couldnt do the work themselves. Yet i find enough people who will heed my shouting, and people who will do the shouting when im not around. And more of them every day are coming to wear the [TFDN] tag.

Also dont come insisting you have the worst vehicles. Youre just going to get rebuttled then its going to go downhill from there.
  16. FrankMite

I would never want to wear a TFDN tag

I would kill myself first
  17. FrankMite

BAWC 4 L1F3
  18. FrankMite

I doubt you know much about ESF's
  19. MrMurdok

God. Freaking. Damnit.
  20. Testament

I noticed this Vanu guy called Purplz HE shelling me daily. The legends say that his character has actually become one with the lightning, others say that he was never human in the first place. I'm not sure in what to believe but if this was the case, how am I supposed to T-Bag a lightning?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.