[Suggestion] A Dire Need

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Campagne, Sep 16, 2013.

1. Campagne

[IMG]

If you have ever driven around this corner heading to Ti Alloys going faster than 10 mph, then you know why this needs to be fixed. :p

Seriously, SOE. Just add one or two barricades like the ones near B at the Crown.
    • Up x 1
  2. theholeyone

Awww, honey bunch, do you want them to put in some traffic lights too? Airbags?

Either drive like a moron and have fun doing sweet jumps, or stop driving like a moron and slow down before a corner.
  3. Campagne

Hahaha!!! :D

Something tells me you have never driven around there before. :p
  4. RHINO_Mk.II

Maybe if we put training wheels on your sunderer you won't flip it over so easily.
    • Up x 3
  5. Sen7rygun

Its not the jumps so much as sliding all the way to the Indar warp gate.
    • Up x 3
  6. Hibiki54

It's not the terrain. SOE jacked up vehicle traction and engine power when they allowed Flashes and Harassers to tilt while airborne.
  7. Campagne

Yeah. And maybe if the vehicles in PlanetSide 2 were capable of turning more than 30 degrees at moderate speeds, --the faster you go, the less you can turn-- then no one would ever have this problem. :p
  8. theholeyone

You're talking to a guy who once parked a harasser about 8m up in a tree. I've driven everywhere man, I've seen some things, so many things :eek:
    Granted, where I drive is not always on the road, but that corner is nothing special.
  9. FateJH

If you want to stop flying off the cliff stop driving towards the cliff.
  10. SpcFarlen

Better vehicle traction, center of mass, and physics would be even a nicer adjustment.
    • Up x 3
  11. Campagne

You got that right. That's the wonderful, excellent, and amazing world design of PlanetSide 2 at work. :p

But this particular corner is in critical condition. Try as you might, turning around that corner will often send you over the edge. NOTHING CAN BE DONE TO SAVE YOU!!! If you get to the little mound on the left, you're as good as gone if you are still moving by the time you touch the base. :confused:
  12. Campagne

I'm afraid it's not quite that simple. :cool:
  13. Campagne

If only they had increased the traction. If only the had. :(
    • Up x 2
  14. theholeyone

Have you tried slowing down?
    • Up x 2
  15. Blarg20011

FTFY
  16. Tommyp2006

Get rival chassis and learn to apex corners.

Or just slow down.
  17. Campagne

I've even tried slamming down the handbrake, spinning 180 degrees, and activating the turbo boost. All it does is prolong one's own fate. :p
  18. KAHR-Alpha

Press space to use breaks.
  19. Campagne

I like to tell myself that I'm a good driver, and that I can turn corners easily. :D Also, in many cases one cannot just slow down, lest a tank explode the faces of myself and that of any passengers that I may had in the vehicle with me.
  20. Campagne

That works too.