4m+ daily score, 300k+ Spm?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by lyravega, Sep 17, 2013.

1. lyravega

2. Sossen

Maybe his stats disappeared. Since before today.
  3. Roll Fizzlebeef

Stats are probably bugged.

His killboard seems pretty normal.

Wait until tomorrow and see if anything on his page is updated.
  4. Swoo

Never trust the official PS2 stat board, it's buggy as all hell and does some weird lumping like sometimes factoring in medic/engineer tools into shots fired to get players overall accuracy.
  5. GhostAvatar

I don't know about that, he has unlocked a lot of costly things today. So if it is bugged and thinks his account was only created today, I doubt he had that many certs laying around and then spent them all in one day.
  6. gigastar

He was probably unbanned. Being banned removes you from the players site, being unbanned with your stats intact causes anomalies like that.
  7. freeze

didn't someone say before, that this happens when your account was banned?
    I mean, that the acc says it's freshly created, although it just got re-opened.

so all the old stats pour in, with like 0 gametime
  8. GhostAvatar

I can understand that all being balanced against 0 game time as being a bug. Strangely, if that is the case it has maintained the XP but not other stats like kills etc. But again how does that account for all the costly cert unlocks today?
  9. Kanil

Those messages are hilariously broken. You can get them for trialing stuff in VR. Hell, I've got messages saying I unlocked VS and TR afterburner tanks on my NC.

Not saying it's automatically wrong, but it's rarely right.