1000 certs, what should I get?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by nooblet91698, Sep 17, 2013.

1. nooblet91698

I recently got 1000 certs, and I don't know what to get with it. I just need some help deciding what to get to help me in Ps2. I don't need anything for medic since i maxed out everything for that. I am not a heavy assault kind of guy and do not play it often. I'm happy with my MAX right now and dont need anything. I would like to spend these certs on my engineer/light assault. oh and btw, I'm VS.
  2. nooblet91698

3. Klondik3

AV turret?

Or better yet, wait for next OP toy to come and cert the **** out of it.
  4. IamDH

SMG and spray everything you come across, even teammates
    • Up x 1
  5. Doctor?

Upgrading the main and secondary abilities of all classes you play even semi regularly. They make an enormous difference.
    Medic - Heal gun and F ability.
    Engy - Repair gun and ammo box.
    HA - Shield and pick up some more situational rocket launchers (cause that's kinda the HA's secondary ability).
    LA - Jet pack.
    Infil - Cloak and dart gun.

The difference between a medic/engy with a level 1 heal/repair gun and a max level gun is enormous, as an example.
  6. reticentbassist

What is your favorite class or vehicle?
  7. nooblet91698

favroite class is medic, but i want to change over to somethin else. Vehicle is harasser
  8. RomulusX

Engie with the gun that gets UBGL, max ammo box, AV turret is a good all around class
  9. llPendragon

Turbo, Composite Armor, and a chassis for the Harasser
    Grip and 1x scope for Orion
    Hades or Nemesis rocket launcher
    Saron for Magrider
    AP canon for Lightning
  10. nooblet91698

I'm kinda floating around getting an underbarrel grenade launcher or AV turret for the engineer. Which one?
  11. treeHamster

AV turret is always fun but I wouldn't be surprised if it gets a nerf bat swung at it after the optimization is finished.

Like the other guy said, if you haven't finished upgrading your tools, get THOSE upgraded first. I still get close to 10% (if not more) of ALL my XP from repairing.
  12. nooblet91698

bump, need more suggestions
  13. Sen7rygun

Flash lights for as many weapons as you can afford.
  14. nooblet91698

Heck yeah! ;)