World Domination Participation

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Czuuk, Sep 15, 2013.

1. RHINO_Mk.II

People being pussies.
    • Up x 2
  2. ViXeN

In the end I think it comes down to the players, just like on any other game. Generally when most people play a game with multiple factions they often look for the one with the biggest player base or "best" weapons because they want their experience to be as easy as possible. Its why console games have aim assist, most single player games now basically have big flashing arrows to tell you where to go or what objects to pick up, etc... These are the kind of gamers who play single player games on the easy difficulty settings to avoid too much of a challenge. :rolleyes: Unfortunately i'd say about 60% of gamers fall into that group now.
  3. Ash87

As part of the evil and dastardly TR, I intend to spend all my time slaughtering small children to praise the dark lords for our population advantages and OBVIOUS overpowered nature while we easily sweep the victory away from the underpowered and militarily impotent NC and VS pop. Because we are all at our core evil. Praise be to the fallen ones for our power.

...Also, I haven't spent any cash on NC or VS characters, so screw switching characters.

I think I'll contribute how I always contribute: By shooting people who show up infront of me.
    • Up x 1
  4. zib1911

All the pop imbalances are valid concerns, but why would you play an alt, who cares about camo and titles on an alt?
  5. DirArtillerySupport

F2P causes the problem. Unlimited accounts means unlimited fun.

Will consoles have the 4th faction?
    • Up x 1
  6. Archlyte

Vanu will win anyway.
  7. Czuuk

It appeared that last night VS had a triple cap on Waterson. Impressive. Most impressive. Wonder if that lasted into the start of the event?
  8. Czuuk

I suppose. It is always interesting to see how communities develop differently on each server. I do actually want to see how this world domination event plays out. I think SOE does as well.
  9. Czuuk

Definitely a contributing factor. I guess consoles may limit the number of accounts you can have more easily than the PC.
  10. Czuuk

Boosts my friend. Free boosts. On my alternate accounts. :D
  11. ViXeN

Naturally they do it when I didn't play on my VS character! I have been busy the past couple of days with a little project I'm working on with new NC and TR alts but I should be done with that by tomorrow. Its probably going to upset the people who like to make excuses for not doing well with certain factions or weapons. :eek: But yeah, people shouldn't underestimate Waterson VS, we're pretty good when we get organized.
    • Up x 1
  12. ViXeN

Yes, they will.
  13. Czuuk

It just kinda random when you all decide to log and and get it together, most of the time your numbers are even less than our, but once in a blue moon, BAM! 39% VS triple cap on!
  14. DirArtillerySupport

How would they do that? Multiple accounts of Playstation Plus with multiple PS4 boxes?...can't they limit your characters in every way possible and tie it directly to PP or the hardware key on the PS4? I've never owned an online console so I don't know the mechanics behind it but if 4th faction is such a problem why do it all over again on the real money maker?
  15. Aander

16. Regpuppy

People who play all three factions to begin with? Which is a surprising amount of players, apparently.
  17. Czuuk

As I suspected. TR in front out of the gates. With Waterson TR leading the charge. Waterson needs MOAR FREEDOM!!!