NC on Waterson, What Happened?.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ReconTeemo, Sep 14, 2013.

1. ReconTeemo

Not a flame or anything. I was just wondering what happened to them. The NC and VS had TR pushed to their warpgate. The only fights you see between NC and VS was the Crown. Before the alert started (capture 9 bio labs), NC had 37%, TR 33%, VS 29% server pop. Then Alert started, NC still lead world pop for the first 30 min of the alert. After that they gave up, once again 4th factioners hopping to TR with a dominating victory. :eek:
  2. ItsJustDash

Dominating victory?

Sheesh I left because I got bored of flying around on Indarside 2.
  3. Mr_Giggles

You know there's more than one map right? I just spent a good hour of that war on Esamir in a slugfest with NC. Several times they came in with big pushes.
  4. ReconTeemo

yeah when I was looking at the map on Esamir, I was wondering why NC didn't get the Mani bio lab atleast despite the pop advantage there. o_O
  5. vincent-

Screw those 4th faction freaks, at least you guys bummed their tech plant.
  6. Mr_Giggles

It wasn't for lack of trying I can assure you that. They made some real good pushes, we were just able to coordinate a better defense in the end.
  7. Chewy102

The Indar push was from us doing our meeting for NC Command and damn near all of the NC outfits working as one for a single goal. To warp gate the TR with us taking the right side of the map and VS taking the left side.

Yes, you read that right. The NC of Waterson did agree to join up with VS to piss off the TR. We agreed to not attack each others bases but would still fight if one seen the other. But VS wasn't able to push past the amp station so we just warp gated the TR ourselves. After that DVS went to Esamir and the joint OPs was over. TR won the Bio-lab alert from just already having most of them to start with and being able to choose what one to defend at will thanks to numbers.

Be careful TR and VS. The Vanu Alliance is no longer the only team of outfits on Waterson. The NC now have NC Command, and it works as seen tonight. Balance may be ******, but we can still kick at bit of ***.
  8. ItsJustDash

TIN FOIL HAT TIME
  9. CaligoIllioneus

A biolab alert? Aw, I missed it, I was watching a movie. Anyways as for VS and NC agreeing to a ceasefire in times of need, it has to happen more often especially if this accursed "World Domination Series" comes, to deal with the unbalance. It's hard, though, because many VS seem to prefer fighting NC rather than facing TR's superior numbers, lock-ons, etc.

I'm still rather upset that SOE only seems to make the pops worse, first by making single-continent facility alerts appear less often and award less XP, now with all the World Domination Series thing clearly favoring the overpop faction and giving away prizes to them.
  10. CaptainYamerica

I got bored for multiple reasons and watched a movie.

1. I felt like I was the only medic taking the time to heal/revive people (I know that's not true, but it feels that way at times)

2. I was tired of NC not defending cap points and letting the TR sneak around/behind and flip them while trying to spawn camp like douchetards

3. I was tired of getting wasted by all the danged TR spray and pray random headshot weapons. I can lay a clip into them and they don't die, meanwhile I get hit 3-5 times and all I hear is *ptang-ptang-ptang* of headshot gold.

All this leads to frustration and boredom. I can only go back and forth between the same bases/cap points so many times before it gets stale.
  11. Lampenfieber

Well i think people are getting bored, try to play in indar as NC and have TR and VS fighting just NC(not saying there is a alliance or something, just the fact)

Go to Amerish(without lattice) and cap the continent without resistence and when finish go to anothe continent, find a place with alots of zergs, the VS with squads of Zoes and turn back to other side to see squads of Strikers, but realize that is just a part of the problem, the problem is, the game become boring.

Same thing always... like a script, is boring and mostly of people are leaving i think is affecting direcly the NC population, witch one is changing to other empires/servers or leaving to other games.
  12. Czuuk

The same thing that happens with every alert. It is not because NC is bored and logs off. Just magical TR has 6% - 12% world pop by the end of each alert.
  13. joe smo

I was going to make a post pleading, trying to plead, with the devs to just disable alerts on Waterson all together. Just because of that fact that nearly every alert a ton of people jump ship to TR and that screws everything up.
    And the reason I have not made it? I could not figure out how it worked/or were my screen shots were going :/
  14. Lampenfieber

This is what i said to my outfit yesterday when we realize TR and VS are just fighting NC, when we look the map and not even a 12-24 fight between both in their side of the map. Was like a race, who warpgate NC faster...

To me, the only thing NC have to do is leave the continent, abandon Indar for good... maybe doing this both stop to fear the enemy op weapons and start to fight :)
  15. RonnieBoy

Are you even thinking about the same thing here? It was a concerted effort by the NC and VS to warpgate the TR on Indar yesterday, whether it was an official alliance or just an informal implied agreement. I didn't even realise this was a thing, as my outfit was running on Esamir holding Main and holding off the push into Ymir to get 6/9 win on the biolab alert. It was until we'd won the alert that I saw a bunch of NC /yell'ing that we were upset that we'd been warpgatted on Indar. It is annoying that before the alert started it was 29VS/31TR/40NC and at the end it was 28VS/42TR/30NC world pop, why do the NC 4th faction to TR so much during alerts?
  16. Lampenfieber

Dude, the topic is asking why NC is not doing what NC normaly do, and you are trying to convince who that is not a fact?! neverming... stoping to whatch this topic anyway.
  17. Regpuppy

The major NC outfits within the NC command held up their end for the alert. But we just hemorrhaged numbers from randoms, lonewolves, and other outfits switching over. Not to mention after the multi-hour long ops a lot of people genuinely had to log off to eat and, you know, relax before sleeping.

As for the pops, I never saw NC's world pop rise above 35% that night. You must be talking about primetime inder pop. The reason that dropped is we actually tried stealing some bio labs on Esamir but it ended up diluting our numbers that were left after our ops was completed.
  18. Sovereign533

Don't just ask that for Waterson, ask it for all the servers please.
    • Up x 1
  19. CaligoIllioneus

The alert ended up being a draw, but today the NC did very well at the start against superior TR numbers.

[IMG]
  20. DJPenguin

More of this please. I miss fighting alongside Brother Vanu.
    • Up x 1