NC booted off the leaderboards...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Sagabyte, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Spartan 117

I think the highlighted portions are the biggest contributors to our decline in numbers. Also...when did this "Space 'merica" become a thing? There was no affiliation between "merica" & the New Conglomerate "ever" while I played PS1. Now we have star & stripes decals for f's sake. Its gone way beyond the point of entertaining & quite frankly I am tired of it.
    • Up x 5
  2. Sandpants

NC have magnets, and yet we also have the long reload animation.
    Like WTF?
    Why do we need to do that if we are using magnets and not gunpowder? Why do we need pull back that thingy like were setting the hammer? Why do our guns sound like they shoot anything explosive?
    Why do we have freaking shotguns and not RAILGUNS? FOR SRS SOE?! WHY DO NC NOT HAVE RAILGUNS?!

I want my freaking magnet magic. NC =/= space wild west.
    We are resourceful and clever.

I want a freaking toaster that shoots buzzsaws.
    I want an exploding kettle.
    I want an autobot vanguard that transforms into optimus prime.
    Where are our nailmachine guns and high pressure water cannons that cut through metal?
    My guns better magnetically fling knives and cause people to bleed out.
    VS and TR better poo bricks when they see a light assault holding a spoon and a tea cup!
    We need magnetic boots to eject onto enemy galaxies, stick onto them and mount them VS and TR in a humiliating fashion.

I thought NC would be kinda like Isaac Clarke of Planetside 2. We are engineers and maintenance workers. Where the fudge did we get shotguns from? Shotguns on our reaver, shotguns on our vanguard and harasser, shotguns in our shotguns. Lego armor and Bionicle MAX suit (fairly cool, but still).

NC needs a redesign.
    • Up x 7
  3. Zotamedu

Isn't that just the list of people who never left the gunner seat of a liberator in the first few months of the game? I fail to see the relevance.

Oh, and Daddy has an average of 7 hours of play per day since November. Buzz had an even higher average when he left. No wonder you get to the top of the killboard when you treat this game as a full time job.

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  4. Roll Fizzlebeef

NC weapons are fine. I have played a lot of NC recently and personally love a lot of the weapons, the NC15 Phoenix being my absolute favorite. The Blitz is quieter than a whisper, the GD-7F is a CQC beast, the Mercenary is an amazing all-rounder carbine, no need to have anything but the Bolt-Driver, and the ScatterMAX is an amazing CQC monster that can lockdown rooms.
    • Up x 1
  5. Madmojo

Thundahawk hasn't been on. He was up on the world boards for a long time.
  6. Kracken

It's the headshot and flinch. With VS/TR toons my K/D is high for me in the 3-7 range almost every day, as NC I'm lucky to get over 2. With certain TR/VS weapons I can use ROF to get the headshot and boom dead enemy. With NC I have to get that headshot first or I'm dead as I will then flinch and miss most of my shots.

Then the maxes...nc max sucks. ESFs...outta the box the reaver is trash. It's just plain easier to learn and do well as TR/VS.

Look at every SoE event and the leader boards....VS - TR then NC. I'm sure that in over a year all NC players have sucked......
    • Up x 3
  7. ({x})Kyoji

8. ABATTLEDONKEY

I dont care about the leader boards, but it is interesting how one of the players in the "most time played" category are in the other 2 categories. Its not only a useless category, but it also serves to demonstrate how much they suck for being on a leader board. lol
  9. WTSherman

10. TeknoBug

Not surprised at all by this, Unlike Mattherson, TR is highly populated throughout most of the day on most servers while Mattherson flip flips between VS and TR occasionally but still VS strong. Connery used to be NC heavy but it's actually been very balanced between all 3 factions that it's anybody's game but I've been enjoying my NC less and less because of how some players are on the NC side even though I like their weapons the best.
  11. Locke

Some of these characters get played by multiple people
  12. Aegie

[IMG]
  13. CEGrif

Connery seems to switch between VS and NC having the highest pop.
  14. CptFirelord

Lots and LOTS of ******.
  15. Ash87

DING DING DING DING DING DING DING

You heard it here folks, the NC is dead topic has officially crossed the Hitler Line!
  16. Kitakami

I think the poor fps and hit detection in the game makes NC underpowered, more than any innate weakness in their stats.

Don't get me wrong, NC has its share of rubbish weaponry, but with the current state of play, to be the best weapon in the game is to have the highest ROF. NC has high ROF weapons, but you have to unlock them.
  17. Zotamedu

• Up x 2
  18. zib1911

So were saying that NC are underpowered because there not on the list of top 5 players.

You do realize the BCP is on that list and he quit months ago, he is still #2 for total time played. Does this not bother any one else?
  19. anchorman

In my opinion the NC dont have any weapons that excel in certain areas . The phoenix was a good launcher until the enemy figured out were their range is , The TR have outstanding ground vehicles like prowler heat and lock down mode they can farm from over 400 meters away easy . They also have the vulcan on the harasser to get in close quick and leave. The VS have outstanding close to med range combat with the sv88 and zoe max. The NC is a decent all the way around faction once you get used to it but it dont excel at nothing . We need something to play with like the TR and VS have.
    • Up x 1
  20. P4NJ

Such a massive sample to make educated conclusions from =P
    • Up x 2