[MLG] The Iron Wolves looking for competitive players!

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by NeonTiger, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Sarmane

NC players go to outfit for tiiiight squadplay and fighting the good fight against those of us on the otherside of the conflict.
  2. sam38

we must be doing something right to lure in a post from the notorious forum troller and photoshopped signature codeak :eek:
  3. sam38

sorry for the late reply haven't been trolling the forums as much as I usually do. if you are still looking ops are Monday Wednesday and sunday 9-11 est

u can pm anyone in tiw and inquire about joining but the best person would be is jax19 or any of the officers lexxir globemaster sam8 lotekness
  4. DeathTollDavid

I can tell you from a TR side we enjoy battling against Iron Wolves. Seems to be a good group that fight hard as a team.
  5. Genserik

Met them at SOE Live, a great group of players. A little crazy (Sins, you know I mean you!), but awesome to be around nonetheless!
  6. sam38

We are currently still looking for more players to fill both starting rolls and backup rolls as well as trying to finish off our air division. we also have a good bit of late night gamers for those of you who are nightowls
  7. EroJiji

Very interested in joining up with an excellent NC MLG outfit. I've already sent a PM to NeonTiger. XD
  8. sam38

im usually on a bit more than neon, I play after 9 est pretty much nightly so if u haven't gotten ahold of him yet u can try me or jax19 im sam8 in game
  9. EroJiji

Thanks for the reply sam38! I've added you to the "conversation" that I wrote to the other officers.
  10. Ravenmist-Trinity

I am Interested in joining TIW.
    I look forward to hearing from somebody.

CaptainRavenmist
    • Up x 1
  11. Lampenfieber

Very pro outfit
  12. Whiskey

I just moved to Waterson from a West Coast server and would be very interested in joining this outfit. Obviously I am starting over, so my BR is low. I will try to get a hold of someone in game this evening.
  13. Yooko

I played two or three times with them and saw that this was what I wanted. All this guys are outstanding players and have cool personalities.

If you think your skills are sharp contact sam8 or jax19, if you are from another server and want to be part of the outfit just talk to the ppl and come play with us a bit to see if rolls that chemistry and dont forget to leave your main character nick in the message.
  14. stryker420

H4tz should be your non pro outfit, to support and promote anything TIW. cause we do that anyway. much <3. p.s. need a lib guy?
    • Up x 2
  15. Frizzbro

Cool bros. good dudes. :cool:
  16. Lampenfieber

Now with daily operations... join us! :)
  17. Nerfley

Looking to speak with someone in leadership. Who should I speak to and would I go about doing so?
  18. Lampenfieber

Officers: Sam8, Kabei, NeonTiger, JaX19, GlobeMaster, Gumbs...
  19. ItsJustDash

Great group of guys, I would join if I not so caught up in just flying and loving H4TZ.
  20. EzioDevil

Are you guys still recruiting?