Weapons you absoloutely hate

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by PostalDude, Sep 8, 2013.

1. MrMurdok

Can I just post my deathboard? I mean, if those (obviously) OP weapons were not in the game, my last 100 deaths wouldn't even exist!

#WhatEverKilledMeSide2
  2. THUGGERNAUT

if people hate using a weapon, they generally stop using it and start using something else. in a perfect world.
  3. Hibiki54

Vulcan and Strikers.

Why only TR? Well, ZOE is not a weapon.
  4. TheFullCologne

whats your stance on shotguns? neutral?
    • Up x 1
  5. Kyouki

All maxes. Full auto shotguns.
  6. NinjaTurtle

Any lock on because they require literally no skill

Horrible crutch weapon for people who A) can't fly, B) can't aim with flak or C) are too lazy to do either A or B
    • Up x 1
  7. Villanuk

Oh I agree, but even worse scenario. Drop pod comes in behind your tank, you cant see him, he drops C4 your dead. Nothing you can do and he uses no skill.
    • Up x 2
  8. gloowa

mines, because they are 0 skill required OHK invisiwonder
    that goddamn handheld grenade launchers (-S models?)
    mines
    APAP Prowler, when i'm in a Lib (like Striker wasn't enough to make TR a no flight zone)
    did i mention mines?

yes, clearly someone who droppods behind your tank with c4 prepared in his loadout does not use skill or teamwork. because sitting in MBT shooting at little dots 300m away is so hard.
    • Up x 1
  9. CNR4806

How about we all stop lying to each other and be honest?

I hate every single weapon that killed me.

There, I spilled it out for everyone, end thread.
    • Up x 6
  10. Trysaeder

Another whine thread? At least have a point to make, otherwise it's just "wahh i suck at this game".

I wonder how some people can play FPS games if they think SMGs and high RoF weapons are OP in PS2.
    • Up x 3
  11. YoXn

Weapons I hate, hmm? Well I guess first and foremost would be HE shells that come from any tank. The reason why I hate them so much is the fact that they splash through the spawn shield (if shot at a correct angle) and can kill you, or cause severe damage. It gets really annoying really fast. Second would be rocket pods. Now they are not overpowered or anything. But to die to them is just so frustrating. Sometimes they will kill you; without you being even the main target because of the splash! Third and last is the Fury/Marauder, same as the ESF rocket pods. They are annoying to die to!

I guess that sums it all up. I have 3 things in this game I hate with a passion. Good to let it all out. Teehee!
  12. Torok

Rocket Launchers on Infantry
    Fractures on Infantry
    Lock ons when dogfighting
  13. Nonorf

Fractures... AV weapon massively used in biolab (infantry only).
  14. aoyagiaichou

C4. That bloody thing is too damn strong and LAs are pretty annoying with it. And Chaingun / Striker.

I also hate ESFs or Liberators, because I'm a noob and can't fly them.
  15. Van Dax

iTT: talking about why a particular thing frustrates them- good for venting and harmless, and ****** forumsiders whining... about whining.
    jesus people.
  16. Vixxing

Striker
    Striker
    and
    Striker
    • Up x 1
  17. Vixxing

Well NC and VS are so used to lock-ons a few more (a2a) dont faze them (since Striker do 2* the damage anyway)
  18. FocusLight

I can't. I play all 3 factions though I'm horribly biased towards TR.

Every time I get killed by Carv or Chaingun I'm more "so that's what that feels like...:eek: " than angry. Same for when I kill anyone with weapons I've been killed by as TR. Blitz anyone? So darn easy to kill people with it, it should make me sick. But whenever I go NC SMG-festing about I get that weird feeling...:confused:
  19. pnkdth

When I die I blame myself or congratulate the enemy. I may rage for a moment but when that settles I tend to review what I did wrong, what I can improve one, or if the situation was just so hopeless I should relocate. Blaming weapons is a uselss strategy and only serves to hinder your own personal development.

Obviously there are times the frustration of being spawn camped or overwhelmed gets to you but we're only human.
  20. KnightCole

By hate you mean hate to die to? All of them, but specifically shotguns or the commisioner, they are kinda deadly and are a direct hard counter to my playstyle lol.

Then theres the MAX>...I hate people who spoil a good infantry fight with MAX....
    • Up x 1