Hows the cme now? Is it crap?

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by Fiercepancake, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Fiercepancake

Last thread about this gun is 5 month ago, I'm sure it has approved since then right? I currently own corvus and its a great gun i must say, but I find my TTK is on the low side since it fires so damn slow, people can just run back to cover after taking couple hits from the thing. Basically what I'm trying to say is that I'm getting a lot of asist from the corvus. So here is where cme comes in, I was wondering if my ttk will improve if I get a faster firing weapon and a just as accurate weapon. I currently have auraxium medal on the default medic gun, the hydra and the ns 11 which I kinda hate with a passion lol. Currently really digging the looks of the cme right now, imo its one of the most unique looking vs gun out there. So... Thoughts on the state of this gun right now?
  2. hansgrosse

I only have VR experience with it, so take my post with a grain of salt, but the feeling I get from the gun is that it's very... average.

It's not great. It's not terrible. It just... is.

Basically, it seems like it's a perfectly viable, but unremarkable weapon. That said, it IS very, very controllable and easy to use.
  3. Trysaeder

The CME is pretty accurate and easy to control overall. Of course you'd be using the advanced foregrip, because the horizontal spread is extremely high for a weapon of this RPM. Add HVA too because the downsides are negligible on this weapon. Its horizontal recoil is extremely low and never becomes a problem, so free velocity there (you don't really need the compensator).

It's quite a solid weapon but never really shines at anything; with both being fully geared, the NS-11a can rival it in its prime range. It's actually very similar to the NS-11 in performance but prefers enemies to be further away.

The Corvus is a headshot-only weapon. I prefer it because of this, plus the fact that it looks awesome. If you keep that in mind, it is better at all ranges than the CME, which is a bit more unpredictable and slightly worse in terms of accuracy.

Think about what you don't like about the NS-11a carefully, since the NS approaches what the CME does while maintaining much better versatility. These days I use the CME if I'm inebriated and can't play at 98%.
  4. Sossen

Fixed that for you.
  5. TeknoBug

NS-11A > CME.
  6. KnightCole

Wuts the cme? I honestly cant recall having ever seen it. Or died to it anyway.
  7. Van Dax

cme is an equinox with slightly worse stats and an advanced forward grip(but has higher horizontal recoil) instead of an ubgl.