Breaking the VS and NC alliance

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by KukKung, Sep 2, 2013.

1. KukKung

I'm going to make an NC character and my sole mission is to only attach the empty VS, i would make VS and attach empty NC but max shotty is cool beans.

anyone else want to join me, should be pretty easy going as both VS/NC are busy fighting the TR.
  2. RHINO_Mk.II

The force butthurt is strong with this one.
    • Up x 2
  3. Phyr

First, you have to break the TR and NC alliance, then somehow cripple the VS and NC alliance, then dissolve the TR and VS alliance,.

Have fun with that.
    • Up x 5
  4. Flashtirade

Worst of all, he has to break the TR-VS-NC Pact.
  5. Rohnlex

6. KukKung

lol, maybe its just the waterson server, but ive gone over all this before, just seeing if anyone wants to start up an NC and and goof around and take some easy/empty VS bases.
  7. StolenToast

Nah maybe we should give up now, he appears to be on to us.

Yes, everyone but you all gets together once a week to discuss how we can team up on the TR. We call it the Council of Tears.
  8. Madcat9

One of my major PS2 memories was when months ago on Mattherson TR had ghost capped Indar during a late night alert leading to it being the first capture of Indar in a long period of time. NC and VS felt the need to "correct" this travesty that befell Indar so they launched a surprise combined assault the following late night. This lead to several hours of TR desperately hanging on to its few last territories. Backstabbing is an understatement of what the NC did to the VS. Not only had a small force of NC split VS's territory in half, but the NC pulled out of the siege and went on to win the alert on another continent which left the VS to contend with a pissed TR force that had just gone through a bonding "trial by fire" experience.

Moral of the Story: There's a good chance that they will be their own undoing. Also If you really feel the need to sabotage do not advertise it so openly.
    • Up x 1
  9. Posse

/thread
  10. NC_agent00kevin

Not the 'Secret NC/VS Alliance' thread again :(
  11. Lamat

Yeah, TR isn't getting enough dominating victories with their 40% world population most of the time... (waterson)

If only you can get VS and NC to fight more while TR has a tripple cap, that way you can get more dominating victories and not risk losing your tripple cap.

NC fights VS all the time, but during alerts or when taking a continent cap away, you have to use your forces against the biggest threat. How stupid is it for the 2 lowest populated factions to waste their energy fighting each other while TR cleans up? Although sometimes we do anyway when we want to have real vehicle battles that aren't spoiled by lockons. Seriouly, sometimes you just need a break from that.
    • Up x 1
  12. smokemaker

Breaking the VS and NC alliance

That is why you have characters on different factions on the same server.

Where ever the hotspot is, switch to VS and kill a few NC... then after that switch to your NC character and kill some VS.
    Blowing up spawn vehicles is good too. gets em real pissed. Keep switching until all out fighting starts, then go back to your TR alt and enjoy.
  13. tyronemmg

There is no such thing as an alliance, however if one faction is winning an alert or holding a cont for example, it is normal for the other 2 factions to be more aggressive against the winning faction.