Finally No much Info about the Wold dominations series ...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Stew360, Aug 31, 2013.

1. Stew360

I got a email few days ago saying thats the new Wold dominations will be (( reveal ))

But finally , nothing as been reveal at all ... iam kinda tired of the hype around thing thats are push back or finally never reveal on twitch ... everytime i log in expecting to know something new or have some more details or annoncements and finally always end up to be disapointed and feel that i have lost my time tunning in just to basically hear something i already know ...

Please SOE at least when you mail us to say something will be annonced and ( worth our time to chek it ) Be honest and make those annoncement ...

All info we got about the WOLD domination stuff is exactly whats we already know about and we got the (( we will annonce it soon TM ...

Why taking the time to send us some mails about a annoncements to annonce and annocement thats as already been annonce to be annonced ?

Confused ?

The World Domination Series: Preseason is an intense 5-week long series of weekly challenges. Empires will collide in this all-our war that will require strategic teamwork, communication and skill. Think you have what it takes?

Revealed Saturday, August 31st at 6:40 pm PDT
    • Up x 3
  2. freeze

very
    • Up x 4
  3. Stew360

Easy they send out mail to preach about a annoncement , and finally nothing as been reveal at all ( as whats iam use to recently )

Simple enough lol
  4. Lazaruz

Can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually agree with Stew. The so called "announcement" they hyped up with mass emails had zero new info in it... I realize T-Ray's camera time was kinda short, but I would have like to get some details at least.
    • Up x 3
  5. Llaf

Stew's posts are usually pretty hard to understand and I typically don't participate in his threads, but this one is fairly easy to get, and I agree. SOE is constantly crying wolf, and continues to push development goals further and further back.
    • Up x 1
  6. VSDerp

ya stew i agree with you bud.
  7. Morpholine

There were emails?
    • Up x 1
  8. LayZ

Can't argue with that. The so-called announcement was nothing more than an interview with T-Ray where he covered information that most of us already knew. It was a big fat nothingburger.

This and the events that have happened in the past few weeks doesn't exactly instil confidence. To be honest, its starting to look all too familiar.
  9. Stew360

Yep this one rigth here ...

[IMG]

But like the SOE live stream who as been hype Nothing new as come out with it i saw matt and tray remashing the same things thats we already know ... Its not a (( bad thing )) i mean many peoples migth not know about those ... but nothing as been added to what we already have experienced in the Test servers

So why so much hype about the PS2 at SOE live while it was clearly EQnext time to shine ...

At least if you have nothing new to say do not hype the whole thing to say Hey guys tune in on twitch to get a reveal of something ... When their is no something thats have not been annonced already ...

Its a true lost of time ... i was sitting there hopping to see anything come out and finally nothing , On both SOE live ( ps2 part ) and this Tray interview at pax

I already know thats thewold domination pre season was going to be a empire war chalenge kinda glorified alerts , but still whats are the details ? this is whats i was expeting to see and to look at .

We already know about the player studios , we already know about the optimisation and SOE layoff ..

For me ' sorry to say but it was a total lost of my time i would have prefer to keep playing the game ...

Please SOE in the futur do not send us mail or hype a (( reveal )) when their is actually NO reveal that have not been reveal yet

We have been promise to a (( reveal )) and details of the roadmap and finally when we tune in .... they said Hey its all written on the road map lol ... so finally why would i tune in and follow these stream ? If nothing come out from it not even a single juicy details or preview of anything new ? I dont get this at all

All you create is hype then true disapointement ...
  10. GhostAvatar

..... I can not bring myself to say it. So I will say this instead. I wholeheartedly do not disagree with this Stew thread (which makes a change).
  11. ColdCheezePizza

It was pretty apparent at SOE live that EQnext was going to be their main focus from now on and the optimization priority probably had more to do with making it run on the PS4's multicore than anything, we just lucked out Sony decided to go with x86 architecture for their new console. Also I wonder if the communities backlash against implants had anything to do with the recent lack of new content and recent layoffs, seems like they really needed that new stream of revenue. But whatever the case is, I still find this game fun after more than 1500hrs and looking forward to the event, even of its still pretty much a mystery at the moment. I'm pretty sure if Maggie wasnt on vacation, she'd clue us in on what they have in store for us.