It's time to remove the surface-to-air xp bonus

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Akaan, Jul 23, 2013.

1. GamerOS

Like logging out mid flight, I know a couple of guys who do that.

Farm small fights with rocket pods for EXP, and as soon as multiple people pull AA or come after you in ESF just flee and log off if they actually come close to killing you.

If you tell that lone sky guard how to dodge 3 rocketpodders.

Numbers and specialized weapons beat skill, get over it.
    • Up x 2
  2. Kaon1311

3 Skyguards on you should melt you in seconds, if you think otherwise, then balance is lost on you.
  3. HooWoo

In seconds yes, but less than a second is worse than 3 lol podders ):
  4. Lagavulin

No.
    Air is massively OP in this game without a huge amount of AA to make them move around a bit - which is literally all it achieves. Pilots have nothing to complain about, just check an average pilot's k/d. The better pilots have utterly ridiculous k/d and spm etc.
  5. Kaon1311

It would take the same amount if not less time for 3 lolpodders to blow my tank up, but you wouldnt see me moaning that THREE ESFs targetted me and i died, i would call that good teamwork and my bad luck.

Or do you realy think its unfair that three skyguards, the supposed hard counter to your ESF killed you quickly?

I think you need to get out the air and see how hard the other half find it. Maybe try AA for an hour, spend the same in certs on your skyguard as you have on your ESF, you will be back here asking for AA buffs.
  6. HooWoo

If all 3 were shooting at your back then yes, but it doesn'tmatter where you hit my mossy, you're still going to melt it and make me bail with my jet packs :(
  7. Sossen

Didn't read but assume that it's an air player who wants less AA. Big surprise.
  8. Kaon1311

But 3 of anything on one SHOULD melt you and kill you etc....

If you think that if you fly into 3 Skyguards and you should be able to escape, i dont know what to say.

Look at it this way then maybe - ESFS can kill everything in this game, at a cost of 250 resources. Skyguards kills air (well lets be honest, mostly just a deterent) and the odd infantry soldier, at a cost of 400 resources. Realy, looking at that, 1 Skyguard should melt the ESF, 3 Skyguards should melt it before the pilot has a chance to hit the bail button.
    • Up x 1
  9. HooWoo

I agree, 3 VS infiltrators with their stock semi auto snipers should melt my prowler in less than a second, 10/10
  10. Sossen

3 HA players with RLs should.

Edit: Meant 6, since you should be 2/2.
  11. HooWoo

Skill SHOULD beat numbers

Which is why I don't lose my prowler very often even to huge amounts of heavies.
  12. Sossen

An even better comparison is this. 6 lightnings with AT cannons versus one 2/2 MBT - 3:1 odds.
  13. Kaon1311

Lol, you made a funny :D. Ok, maybe i should of said 3 of the counter to your vehicle...... Thought it was obvious, forgot the IQ on these boards has dropped dramatically recently :p
    • Up x 1
  14. LordCreepy

fixed this post for you
  15. Bill Hicks

This has to be a master troll
    the alternative is the complete breakdown of the US educational and family structure.
  16. Pikachu

You're not taking away the XP I get when I manage to hit aircraft with my tank gun. :mad:
  17. GigaClutch

Oh dear god Shin. Again with the unpopular suggestions...
  18. HooWoo

Ithought it was obvious that people swung the truth or made it seem as if they didn't know the true meaning of your words when they actually do :p