I found out what the patch did

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by IamDH, Aug 30, 2013.

1. IamDH

It added a new bug that caused me not to spawn after death.
    I died and the map didnt appear making me unable to spawn

But hey atleast its got more content than GU14..
  2. KenDelta

The secret patch is the thing they gonna show us 2mrw based on the announcement they just made.
  3. IamDH

How is the announcement relevant to the patch?
  4. Sebastien

Why would they release a 315mb patch that causes only you to not spawn.
  5. ironeddie

Higby doesn't like him.
    • Up x 7
  6. IamDH

His hair scares me
    • Up x 1
  7. KenDelta

How isn't the patch relevant to the announcement...
    Gamescom , Pax , mlg , etc. We always get hidden patches mostly tweaks for these kinds of events.
  8. BuzWeaverPS2

I was kind of thinking it would be Double Exp since it Labor Day Weekend here in the States.
  9. IamDH

Yeah a double XP would be nice but its usually 40mb not 314
  10. BuzWeaverPS2

Well, the guy dancing in your video has two fingers up on each hand, surely a sign that Double Exp. should have been implemented?
  11. MasonSTL

Actually that samething happened to me and someone else (he was asking to be TKed on proxi) about a week ago. So it wasn't with this patch.
  12. ent|ty

353 MB Patch for me, no notes, no telling what it is.

Oh and by the way, it did nothing, but make the fps even lower.
    Even though I've paid up to April 2014, Its time to uninstall.
    dunno why I dont'. I guess its because I've paid and want to feel that i 've got my moneys worth...
    But if i cant play the game then it doesn't matter.

Mark on calendar when sub is up, ensure all SC are collected, (not that it really matters, prolly wont play anothe SOE game) and uninstall.
    Yeah, I think its time to do that.
    Bye PS2.
  13. Tullerion

Still nothing on what was in the last patch? and what was this announcement?
  14. LowTechKiller

The patch was a hotfix for some of the new weapons, etc. that came in the boxed game release in the EU. A ProSieben thing.