[Suggestion] What we need is - TOTAL CHAOS!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by KariH, Aug 27, 2013.

1. KariH

Tactics - yeah - boring
    Strategy - YawwwwN!
    Base fight with some troops - yikes!

We need CHAOS - bullets flying over my head- missiles flying over my head - everything is just BIG mess. Enemies everythere and all 3 factions are competing about same place. THEN we will have a fun!

Today it is too hard to find good fight. I have 6 characters in all three factions and hard to find good figth. And I am no meaning winning or loosin or dying. That belongs to this game but I need more fun.

Most funiest situation is when more than 100+ enemies/friendlies are making good fight. Explosions everywhere. Dyings everywhere. More people messing things is basically good fight.

How about one poorly defencible "strategical place where every faction attac at same moment? When the times is up the winner gets 100% of prize , Second gets 60 % and last gets 40%. Why everyone gets is because even third place gets yopu som,ething at the very last moment. We need good FFFFF-king ASSAULT! How about poorly defesinble base there is "4th" faction AI towers and some soldiers and all 3 factions have to clear path to adwance towards that strategically point and when 4th faction troops/towers are cleraed begans real fight when all 3 factions betgan true collison!
  2. GigaClutch

I never really thought I would say it, but I miss the old crown. You could always rely on there being a fight there and capturing felt like quite a big achievement as it was the main focus (player made metagame) of the server.
  3. Zombekas

So you want this?