TR Rock, we deserve bonus xp :)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by KukKung, Aug 20, 2013.

1. DashRendar

LOL. It's really sad. EVERY offtime alert on Waterson ends in under an hour with a TR Dominating victory. If I ever login and see anything different I'll goddamn screenshot it frame it and put it on my wall.

Every morning I wake up and login to get my morning certz, check the map and it's the same thing every day. TR have around 50% population in 2 out of 3 conts the third being "balanced" (usually Indar), and own all 3 continents just about every morning.
    • Up x 1
  2. Phyr

And on the VS it's always NC and TR teaming up against them, and on NC it's always TR and VS teaming up against them.

Perspective.
  3. KukKung

to dashrendar i agree, TR win most if not all the alerts, thats because all the TR actually make an effort, i look at the other 2 maps and the VS and NC dont move and on the other east and west server the TR are horrible they never go for the alert.

and for Phyr i would love to see all VS and NC post their ratio kill to either NC/VS and TR and i bet anything that VS and NC have around 70% TR kill vs any other faction.3

any given day look at the map, VS go up one side, and NC go up the other side
  4. Spartan101

lol, i think TR deserve bonus xp for having to deal with all the nerf striker threads , especially the ones who have no understanding into how it actually works.:rolleyes:
  5. zib1911

^ this guy knows whats up.