Infantry is OP

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AirHarper, Aug 22, 2013.

1. jak

Well, that's being somewhat dishonest since you could get out of your tank and protect the point as infantry.
  2. Vladdrax

We should nerf everything! Nothing does damage! We could all just run around and stare at each other!
  3. Zenanii

Seeig how infantry can spawn up to 50 times as often as a fully certed vehicle it would only be fair if a tank killed a average of 50 infantry per life
  4. Zar

lol im a ground troop i laugh at tanks o_O the hell you doing learn to c4 light assault almost no one runs prox radar most nc run sheild cause lawl easy mode defense haven't really fought the vs as of late so no idea on them. but if a tank last more then 2 mins in a big battle A. your team sucks B. you are a lone wolf and laugh at the idea that you think you are rambo. C. you just suck and need to comes to terms with that. aircraft is another beast scary in more then 3s long wolfs are easy pickens.
  5. ent|ty

With 4-5 dumbfire rockets, I should. If you can't kill me by then, you should go down.

Everything is fine.
  6. Metallic123

BR1 might've shot c4 that was already placed. Only logical explanation.
  7. ApolloMCProductions

u must play tanks a lot, and be a terrible driver... I have no problem with infantry, except when I run into the striker squad :p
  8. deggy

The infantry-based long-range AV is a bit out of control, with the MANA AV being the worst offender. It's basically a wire-guided, unlimited-ammo tank cannon carriable by an Engineer.
  9. Daikar

If the point is empty and needs to be protected yes, but if there's already 20 players over there that would just be stupid. I guess you don't understand that either. I play the game to win not to rank up.
  10. NinjaTurtle

I would suggest HA need to make a decision between RL or LMG other than that I think there is no problem making them either AI or AV to compensate they could get an extra mag for LMG or double RL ammo

I think it's odd medics have C4 but I have never been killed from what I recall by a medics C4 so.......