Anyway to change sex?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Believeinsteve, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Believeinsteve

So my VS at that point I don't know what got into my mind, but is a female. I had no problem being a female in the original planetside (cute voice anyone?)

The females actually looked decent with high BR with the armor that came with it.

Now I generally play medic, sometimes max, sometimes heavy. And I can say I really don't like either of the medic armor nor do I like the female model of the medic on VS. I know I don't generally look at myself during the game, but if I don't like the way I look I think I should be given a choice to change the sex or not for a cost or something.

Is there anyway we can get this implemented or is it already in and I missed it?

The only reason I refuse to re-roll is that I've already spent some time and have a good amount of what I'd consider certs, at least the most of any of my characters.
  2. TheInterim

Unfortunately, no. You're stuck with it.

I know the feeling. I'm still waiting to be able to swap servers, but alas, that hasn't happened yet either.

I do believe that voice-packs are at least a thing being considered, judging from the Roadmap. That could help a bit, at least?
  3. tastyBerryPunch

Try infiltrator.
  4. IamDH

Lol you should try NC...........I'm still sure they are men dressed up in girls clothes
  5. Believeinsteve

I've tried them all. I think in fact of all of them NC look the most decent to me. I've always been NC, but their "weak" prowess in my eyes breaks it for me. I still play them from time to time, but on connery it seems like NC attempts to fight fights we can't win and it annoys me at times.

But thats a discussion for an entirely different thread so we'll keep that out of here.

Regardless, is there a way to transfer armor to a different character? I just want to be able to keep my armor if I make a male VS.
  6. IamDH

Side effects of being space 'merica. I believe cross-faction items BOUGHT WITH SC are bought on all accounts
  7. Rockit

This thread is going to go places :eek:
  8. Believeinsteve

is there a list of these items I can find. Any armor items, or is there a tag I should look for in the shop pertaining to this? The only item I'm 100% aware of thats account wide is the loyal soldier kit.
  9. RobotNinja

Don't worry, no one else can tell the difference anyway.

10. IamDH

Oh armour? Sorry im not sure about that
  11. shd

Have you tried Thailand ? I've heard it's cheapest there. In any case, if it makes you feel better, you have my support.
  12. DeadliestMoon

Why do people insist on saying "merica"? Is that from something?
  13. Blarg20011

Bondage? OHHHH, gender, I see. Nope, you're screwed.
  14. Believeinsteve

Huehue
  15. Ravenorth

I think we will see gender change token at some point, usually every game with male and female classes eventually get one, but since its not in roadmap dont expect to see it until next year(if its even enough, may take even longer)
  16. Madcat9

It's usually is used as American humor thing as a way to usually laugh about our selves in a more light hearted sense than not.
  17. Roxputin

[IMG]

Envy. The mother of all sins.
  18. Rockit

Here's more than you would ever want to know about it and I think it is getting a tad old also but anyway...

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/murica
  19. Jur270

You are vanu you're trangender by default
  20. RobotNinja

Actually the correct pronunciation is MURICA!