ETA on SLI Fix?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Blackweb, Aug 18, 2013.

1. sh0ckwaveeee

2. Niloc

yes please update... SLI gtx 260s so i need the SLI power to run!
  3. Swatmat

are you sure updating your drivers hasn't auto disabled SLI because that it what happened to me by default, now that will make it appear that your problem is solved, when in fact your just running 1 gpu.

i just tried updating my 690 with those and it still is as bad as it was, but if i disable the HUD it works like a charm.
  4. DashTech

Ah, that explains it, I was wondering what happened to my FPS. Tried switching everything to low, 25% CPU usage max over all the cores, 30% usage on my GPUs, 25fps. WTF.

I'll try turning off SLI *sigh*
  5. Gammit

Maybe I'll try disabling SLI and see if I get a different. I'm using two 560 Tis and things don't appear to be too different. I have been getting 10-20 fps but the game says I'm CPU-bound. Is that what you're seeing?
  6. XRIST0

Yep
  7. DashTech

Yeah, mine says CPU bound too - didn't think of turning off SLI until I saw this thread.

This game and engine is a complete joke. Hopefully we'll see some optimisation from the console port feed back into the PC build.
  8. Roxputin

Curious to know if this problem is present on the PTS also. Can anyone who has this problem on the main server test it out on the Playtest server.
  9. bahlof

I remember reading from somebody else that the pts was working fine until they applied the same hotfix to the pts that messed up the public ones. So from what I understand it's present there too.
  10. Roxputin

11. Diplocaulus

The 8/21 hot fix includes a 26 MB client update. Fingers crossed.
  12. Reloaded

Indeed. Too bad the hotfix notes make no mention of fixing this SLI problem.
    • Up x 1
  13. LordMatt XLVIII

SLI should be fixed atm, one of my outfit buddies said it was working fine before 8/21 update, dunno about after now.
  14. Diplocaulus

I tried the game post-8/21 hot fix and the SLI stuttering issue remains.
  15. XRIST0

The test server now also has the same issue :rolleyes:

I was enjoying Hossin in its full glory until they decided to ruin it , i really don't understand what soe are thinking .

The game was fine , not perfect but definatly a lot better than how it is currently . The test server was my last hope of enjoying this game until they fixed these issues but not since the patch 2 days ago .

The problem is the HUD , if i disable that the game runs like it should . Enable it and it stutters , frame rates fluctuate and all sorts of things .

We have been through this HUD problem once before and now its made its return .. Only soe know what they have screwed up .
  16. Reloaded

Bah. Thanks for the report back. Guess I'll take to tweeting the devs since that's about the only way you usually get any response (and even then it's iffy).
  17. XRIST0

Its not sli or crossfire causing the issue guys , its the hud overlay .

Disabling crossfire doesn't solve anything on my end , but disabling the hud certainly makes a huge difference.

Try it for yourselves .
  18. Reloaded

I've been playing since the update that broke it just fine by disabling SLI, so it did fix it for me. I did not try the HUD, but I'm sure that could very well be the cause.
  19. PWGuy93

Correct me if I am wrong on this, but aren't SLI/Crossfire optimizations done by the card manufacturers, not game companies?

EVGA for example has a utility that users generate "the best settings", then others can apply those settings.
    nVidia and AMD directly provide configuration settings as well. These all come from manufacturers or their OEMS.
  20. Diplocaulus

Disabling SLI fixes it for me. Running then on a single GPU requires that the graphics quality be dialed down, but it's playable.