TR Rock, we deserve bonus xp :)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by KukKung, Aug 20, 2013.

1. KukKung

So after leaving after GU6 and coming back shortly after GU11 i still see that the VS and NC refuse to fight each other tried both east coast and the west coast and it seems like nothing has changed in a years time, TR continue to fight both factions while VS and NC push against the TR and never into each other, always see that defining border between the VS and NC.

So just giving props to the TR too bad SOE doesnt give out bonus exp for taking on both factions maybe one day they will realize this.

worst part is being back on Waterson we usually have the pop majority meanwhile VS and NC get a population bonus and they both attack TR splitting the forces and being out numbered.
    • Up x 1
  2. Messaiga

VS and NC don't fight as often because TR is generally the faction with the most population, therefore it would be silly to allow the TR to steamroll everything while the VS and NC waste their time in a large fight that lasts an hour or longer.
    • Up x 7
  3. IamDH

TR deserve a stupidity award
    • Up x 1
  4. DramaticExit

I think that's one of those awards where everyone is a winner.
    • Up x 4
  5. IamDH

Lol :D
  6. Chipay

Well you got that silly hat didn't you :D
  7. KukKung

on waterson its TR heavy, almost 2 to 1 ratio, but at the same time if the TR are fighting both VS and NC then that ratio basically becomes a 1 to 1, an not only does the VS and NC get an equal advantage they also get a population bonus. all im saying is that SOE should reconize where the action is how much fighting is happening for all three factions and give bonus exp accordingly.

anyways i dont mind being the underdog i prefer to snipe so 45+ battles and me drop podding in always a bonus ha
  8. Grayson

You're right! The TR needs more exp to bring their weapons in-line with the other factions! I mean the TR stock weapons with those unnecesarry 40 mag size carbines and rifles and that horrible 60mag smg needs more cert. And they need fractures on all TR maxes to lolspam the infantry, and cert the mossie out and get a2a missiles, because those poor UP esfs cant keep up with the reaver!
  9. FrontTowardEnemy

Actually, it's the other way around. When I'm on VS, a large number of VS refuse to fight the TR due to the Striker. When I'm playing NC, a large number of NC refuse to fight the TR due to the Striker.

When I'm playing my TR character, I just walk over to a nice VS/NC fight and farm certs with my dual Fracture MAX. LOL?
    • Up x 2
  10. axiom537

They have one its called the Striker
    • Up x 5
  11. IamDH

LOL
  12. Liewec123

same on ceres TR zerglings make up 70% of the server pop during alerts meaning along with the stupidly large population handicap you also can't go anywhere near a battle in a vehicle without 20 striker monkeys looking at you for free xp.
  13. Necron

Funny, back when Connery was Helios the TR and VS gang-banged the NC on purpose. I even have screenshot proof of it.
  14. DJPenguin

You do get bonus xp. Dominating Alert Victories.
    • Up x 2
  15. ToothpasteEater

It's not called silly, it's called Miller.
  16. Phrygen

A TR, complaining about being on waterson?

You should be made to walk the plank.
    • Up x 3
  17. Leivve

On Connery the TR rule Indar, the Vanu own Essimer and usually own the majority of Amerish. Most TR on my server distaste in fighting Vanu. Mostly because they are the major population, and the few times their not it's either dead even or NC have the major population.
  18. Phyr

It has nothing to do with one side "refusing" to fight another. Most of the time 2 factions end up fighting the weakest faction because it's the easiest, regardless of the strategic value it may or may not have.
  19. KukKung

you guys are insane, its always been NC and VS vs the TR it hasnt changed in a year, and on top of it, VS and NC get a population bonus. always will and always has been 2 on 1. i would like to SOE fix or add some bonus's for the TR

kinda bogus giving NC/VS pop bonus when 30%VS and 30%NC both attack only 40% TR

bottom line is TR may have population majority but they are still out numbered in battle.
  20. CNR4806

I see you're trying to be sarcastic, but this one is actually true.

The Hailstorm suffers from a low RoF due to an unnecessarily large magazine (50 on the other large-mag SMGs is really enough). I've used the Blitz while I was playing NC on Briggs and I gladly prefer it over the Hailstorm any day.