Subscribtion Issues and SC fumbles NOT OKAY!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Drew21`3, Aug 19, 2013.

1. Drew21`3

When you define subscription dates via the website in regards to the services that you as a company are clearly stating and charging customers for then you have an obligation. A obligation you take on your end back with haste but clearly and vaguely do not care to honor with in that same real to us. I am have with vigilance kept my membership to gain the MAX bonus, etc. and what I get is a faulty due date and btw a charge on my CC for it but no kind of receipt on my account to show it at all. You can look in the purchases and every where else for the money taken out (3 days ahead of 8/19/13) but no where does it credit me. Except in the in game menu STORE membership panel. This to me is a NO WIN for any one, and you are borderline violating my consumer rights but most importantly my faith in PC MMOs. If you are going to reassert the non payment of membership fees with stripping my account of the bonuses, then with that same measure you need to live up to your end.

Get this train wreck of misinformation of account details vital to the gamers time and money together. HONOR your words on my account, SET A RULE of transactions for SC membership disbursement like the 15th of the month or something!

Do not Say PAYMENT DUE: 8/19/13............Paid (3) days prior <------ then not show me the $$$ or benefits because you choose to run the game side funds separate from the already posted transactions. You have no issues with SC instantly showing up right? So whats the difference? Well.....blah blah blah sorry for the....and we apologize. BS.
    • Up x 1
  2. ent|ty

Its how SOE rolls. Buyer beware.

Ambiguous terms, outright misrepresentation of what 'passive certs' are, making you 'actively' log into the game to collect, the removal of SC payments should you cancel 'auto-renewal', negation of member benefits with nerfs to resroucres and items purchased in the game, etc.

Most of all, tell your friends about it.
  3. Drew21`3

Thanks SOE! You gave me my SC today but then stripped my membership away. BIG (applause) then tell me that I was not supposed to have it till today. When you state Renewal information for a date you have created an expectation of delivery of said membership.