Was Buzzcutpsycho the best player to play planetside?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by hazmat88, Aug 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haterade

Why no, BCP alt, you were not the best player. Best at farming points and spending ridiculous amounts of time on the game, yes. Best player? Absolutely not.
  2. CrashB111

All it "speaks" about is that he sat in HE Prowlers and Zephyr Liberators at launch and got fed xp by his legions of loyal slaves.
  3. VSDerp

he was a skilled player. but didn't respect his actions. but nothing bad to say about him other than that. me and him had a few good convos ingame.
  4. IronWarrior

Clearly you two never watched him play.
  5. deggy

No, didn't follow him around. Just snuck up on his Prowler in an AP Magrider and roasted it, because yes, it WAS running HE rounds. And it was camping a spawn. No respect at all for that kind of gameplay.
  6. Metallic123

Guess you never took time to watch his stream and listen to his obnoxious voice.
  7. Boildown

His website was sponsored by Stormfront. He and his Lieutenants who follow him from game to game to game play these games with the goal of indoctrinating kids and young adults into a world of hatred and bigotry. That's his role in the Stormfront organization, and that's why he has the ability to play games as much as he does. TE is the Stormfront outreach to obtain new members.

Just search his YouTube videos and sort from older to newer. You will see a bunch of WoW videos littered with racist imagery. Some waybackmachine of his forums will show everything I've said here to be true.

Was he the best player? I don't know, fortunately Jaeger got merged with Waterson, not Mattherson. He did have more time to play, because of Stormfront sponsorship of his activities. He doesn't have to worry about school or a job like the rest of us. Racism is his job.
    • Up x 1
  8. Typhoeus

The guy was BR100 in what? February? The guy simply played alot. To the point he was most likely sharing his account to keep it going 24/7. If he wasn't, he had a serious addiction problem going on. He was good for sure, but the best? I think we all have different views on what that means exactly. Anyways why are we still talking about him? This will just feed his ego some more if anything. I've a suspicion the OP may actually be BCP himself lol.
    • Up x 1
  9. umbrellapower

If Buzz still played, I doubt he would even be in the list of top 50 infantry players in PS2. There are more insanely good infantry players in this game than you'd think.

edit: He was a good player, though, much better than I could be. It's just that too many TE knobgobblers thought he was actually the best player to touch the game which does make me a bit rustled.
  10. Metallic123

BCP was top tier, not the best but definitely up there. How couldn't he be, he seriously played a good 10+ hours a day.

Stat wise he may not have the best ratio's but as far as raw experience gain with the amount of time he put into playing he would still be numero uno easy. Anyone with that kind of gaming time could be given the right tools.
  11. Sossen

Since I have not seen anything other than his stat page and not having heard of the guy since this week, I can safely say that he is a very good but probably not the best player out there.
  12. Unclematos7

Here he calls NC and VS weapons OP while abusing 2 OP items himself......
  13. Roxputin

I'll put it to you this way. I have been playing with/against BuzzCut for 10 years. Every base that was fought over that he and TE were at was a fight that was intense and aggravating at the same time. In PS1 I could spar against Buzz 10 times and probably come out ahead once. Definitely the bane of my Planetside experience to say the least.

Is he the best Planetside player? That remains to be seen. Yet with his departure from Auraxis, his status as a relevant player will no doubt diminish. Does he get your attention on the battlefield, you bet your sweet @ss he does. I am definitely no fanboi of The Enclave nor of BuzzCut, yet traditionally, I know when these guys are around you better bring your A game.

I brought up The Enclave's stream one Friday night while I was taking a break and enjoying a nice cigar. I was impressed at how he could command 6+ full squads, his own squad and have time to actually fight. For anyone who has ever tried to command and do it effectively, it is not the easiest thing to do. To do it on the scale that Buzz did it with TE was impressive. Just my take from a long time Planetside veteran.
  14. Kapernum

He was the best infantry player, no doubt. Anyone claiming otherwise are not separating skill from manners.
    • Up x 1
  15. maxx

was not a good player he simply brought a lot noobs to the same place and farmed a lot
  16. BlackbookPS

I used to watch his stream alot.

I will not comment on his personality,

he seemed like a good player, and definately knew the game inside and out.

Sometimes he was so gung ho all RAMBO he would get killed needlessly.

This would happen a few times in sucession that it became comical.

I don't think he is a great FPS player from what I remember of his stream, it's kinda hard to have a favourable opinion of Adrenaline Shield HA's jumping up and down Shotgunning frozen conc grenaded noobs.

He also used to bunny hop with the IR Scope whilst also getting no scope sway.

He also enjoyed getting all the Enclave to redploy and then Instant Action on whatever battle he decided to choose from the options.

So over 48 guys would drop and just mindlessly zerg a battle until the place had been resecured.

There was absolutely no combined arms aspect on his stream.

Telling a TE member off for not having a mineguarded sundy was funny.

48 lolpod mossies at crossroads............

Back to the WarpGate and load up Gals...........

His stream was just a zergfit.......

However quite fun compared to the other streams.

If you wanna watch some decent streams

Itzmurda for infantry and Noxious X for ESF
  17. SgtScum

Hi buzzy.
  18. umbrellapower

If you honestly think he was the best infantry player you must not know of many good infantry players.
    • Up x 1
  19. Czuuk

You've missed the point. I don't care if he was or is the most skilled FPS gamer in the world. The caustic effect he had on the community is all the evidence I need to know that he is not the best Planetside 2 player.
  20. GSZenith

25% accu? seems kinda average.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.