If you know you are going to be in a strict CQB environment, tower, biolab, as a NC HA. What gun?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Hugh222, Aug 16, 2013.

1. Hugh222

I have heard EM6 with a laser, I find that hard to believe. Then I hear EM1 is no good.

DO you really run with an SMG as a NC Heavy?? :eek:
  2. Madmojo

JackHammer. Next
    • Up x 2
  3. Necron

Jack works if you are 10 metres or less. I like the NS-15M.
  4. Masterofm

Auto shotty is good in close situations.
  5. Vertabrae

For CQB NC HA, my goto weapon has become the Jackhammer. Bit better range than the other shotties, which helps for those long hallways. 3 round burst gives me fast TTK. Just seems to work a tad better for me. My backup is the Bruiser, for that extreme CQB when all the action is super close, it gets the job done.
  6. Kodaa

The Jack.

Only reason to play NC, imo (even if it is a boring ESHG).
  7. Flashtirade

Some sort of shotty or the Blitz.
  8. Phrygen

jack or auto shotty.

..... but really... MAX SUIT
  9. Flapatax

Jackhammer if you're bad, LMG with a laser if you aren't.
  10. HEAT

Jackhammer....next. also I think if you buy the HA starter pack you get the jack and underboss for 700sc
  11. Shanther

12. rickampf

Jackhammer!
  13. Haruk

14. biterwylie

Shotguns are rubbish for Biolabs as ranges are too great. I would suggest an SMG.

For tower fights I would go with a shotgun as its more run and gun.
  15. IBleedblueyellow

i win 90% of my 1v1 using an msw-r yup im that good
  16. NC_agent00kevin

Piston with slugs, ext mags and 1x scope.

OR

Cyclone with Soft Point, Ext mags, 1x scope.

Both of these set up like that have good enough range for a Biolab but also work well up close. Both hipfire nicely. The Blitz might also be a good choice, but I dont have one.
  17. Sossen

It actually still gets one burst kills at up to 15 meters, and remains effective up to 20.

Quite the opposite.
  18. Goretzu

Blitz, although in a Biolab it's not really that CQB a lot of the time so Anchor/EM6 or even NC6.

If you're TR or VS certainly, NC not so much after all the nerfs.
  19. HadesR

The gun on the Terminal to swap to ENGI with UBGL :)
  20. Kitakami

Aye. Biolabs change from point blank range to medium range when you walk out of a door.

Ignoring cost/value for money, I'd probably choose a Cyclone with soft points, extended mag, silencer and iron sights.