Flak Armor is ruining under barrels.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Giggily, Aug 15, 2013.

1. P4NJ

Especially the underbarrel shotgun, flak armor absolutely destroys that =(
  2. Phrygen

is that your voice..?
    oh wait.. the troll started at about 1 min in. I feel better
  3. Unclematos7

My only gripe with this thread is that it isn't called "[Video] An actual discussion on Flak vs. UBGL with evidence and logic."
    • Up x 1
  4. LivesInNameOnly

and underbarrels are ruining the game.
  5. Metalsheep

OP has won Forumside for today.
    • Up x 1
  6. usages wnbgrintooth

Well as a sniper I can feel no sympathy for your plight as all we hear is live with it when we talk about how NW5 effects us and there is no intention to fix it that I am aware of.
    A suggestion...just do like I do...spend most of your time playing other games and just pop on here now and again when bored...if they ever fix the problems maybe I will come back more but don't really matter to me one way or the other. Never ask a game to change for you...just play it like it is or don't play it.
    Besides...hunting season is right around the corner...will be busy with other gun issues soon enough anyway :)
  7. Lamat

All guns are a crutch, you should only use your knife in a first person shooter.
    • Up x 1
  8. Haruk

In our next installment, HE Lightning drivers, another thwarted engineer community.
  9. Egg99

I signed in for the sole purpose of congratulating the OP.

Didn't realize what was going on until about three minutes in. Well done sir, 10/10.
  10. Gheeta

Heh the idea of having ubgl with unlimited ammo, one hit kill and the ability to drop pod is so extremely stupid. I wonder how this made it in to the game in the first place ....
  11. Booogooo

I thought you were serious until the "As you can see I could not one shot this harasser, UBGL should be able to one shot vehicles as well especially main battle tanks harassers and galaxy's" almost trolled me good attempt.

Also screw you for being VS on matherson! Go die barnie! Matherson needs less VS.. Freaking 30% pop advantage at all times.
  12. Takoita

This was a good laugh. Thank you, sir!

I do resent that projectile arc nerf, it kinda makes non-camping-from-above usage unviable :(
  13. Cab00se187

You realize if you went back to the first page he made another post about how he just got trolled about it. Reading before speaking or typing does wonders
  14. Sully0811

hey buddy he gets killed by snipers a lot, he has more experience dieieing to them then you do he knows ok
  15. deggy

8/10

Almost had me fooled until you started mentioning the "UBGL Community".
  16. Hoki

And this is the biggest reason for why the ire against OHK snipers is so silly.

NOBODY dies to sniping as much as they die to pretty much anything else. I hardly ever die to a sniper rifle, its sad really.
  17. lilleAllan

Giggity if I ever see you on the battlefield, I will offer you my blood as tribute, but only if you UBGL me.
  18. RealityWarrior

HEY! I love my UBGL... don't go dis'ing it! With out the kill streaks I get from it my KDR would be 1/2 what it is today.

Also I would not giggle like a school girl nearly as much!
  19. RealityWarrior

Last time I saw him, he was a max standing nest to me on a roof in the bio lab doing an excellent job protecting me from LA's as I used my UBGL to camp the TR in a spawn room. As much as I dislike GOKU I enjoyed repairing and keeping him swimming in ammo.
  20. Mustarde

I actually had to pause the video so I could stop laughing while at work. The satire here is top notch. You did screw up the title of this thread though - cmon it's all about the details here!

Giggly and I actually have to fight each other for farming spots on Mattherson. I'll drop pod in somewhere only to find his *** sitting on the same antenna shooting his UGBL.

As a member of the infiltrator community, I approve of this thread.