[INI] ELITE

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Pella, Mar 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GigaClutch

I was never going to attack you, just seemingly a misunderstanding.

And I still am yet to see a reason for your claim of dogfighting being dead.
  2. MajorZbug

Always nice to play with you guys.
  3. sp3zle

I like how this threat is Propellaring around .
  4. Pella

Never heard that one before :p
  5. Amorphium

yeah, yesterday was awesome, same to you guys
  6. Pella

Went on a wine testing event yesterday in France.

Worst hang over ever.

Back home Sunday,
  7. MajorZbug

Wine hangovers are really painful. If you want to get wasted vodka is the safest.
  8. Pella

Bump. Recruitment still opn. Seeking Active player's.
  9. Pella

People from colbalt are just strange and sub average.

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  10. MrK

Champagne is you are rich
    • Up x 2
  11. KendoPS1

So this is where the werner crowd is

(remember me?)
  12. Pella

Name doesnt ring a bell :p
  13. EvilJollyT

Wow, Kendo. Hai! Come play with me and Smily!
  14. KendoPS1

FINE.

I'll make a char on Miller :)
    For some reason I'm playing on Cobalt ... wish I could transfer servers.
  15. EvilJollyT

Server transfers are just around the corner.............. or so they've been saying for several months. I wish they'd hurry up. We have a couple of Cobalt BR100's waiting to transfer across to Miller to join the outfit.
  16. Pella

But they are terrible :p

That being said, i dont think server transfers will ever happen. Not this year anyway.
  17. EvilJollyT

Incidentally........ we've being doing some intra-outfit stuff on the PTS and its huge fun. You can find some nice quiet spots and play around as much as you want.

When I was talking with some of your officers on your Mumble re. working together during the Hossin test server event I invited you guys to some outfit v outfit matches on the PTS. No-one ever got back to me.

Not very MLG of you.
  18. Dotz0r

Dropped on these guys with my merry band of BRTD part-time traitors. Our Battle rank 1's only just managed to MLG the point..for about 6 seconds. Until we were counter MLG'd and shown the door - these guys are highly professional. :rolleyes:

If you like to kill people at the A point - Join these guys!.

Just kidding, cracking bunch of people and really awesome to play with. Its a whole different way of playing planetside. For TR this outfit is probably one of the only few TR outfits which tries to stay away from TR for the sake of giving a good fight on equal terms. Very good at holding buildings and basically being a close knit group of people. Good sense of humor and teamwork, good banter and people.

Shame about chivalry though, think i still have one of furiosus's hands laying about somewhere around here.....:rolleyes:

(See you lot on our next chivalry match....HAVE AT THEEEE)
    • Up x 1
  19. Dominus

Fletch responded regarding Hossin. Outfit matches we generally do on live without problems, its more accountable. Pella is now back from his holiday, Fletch and myself in a week. We'll talk then.
  20. Pella

Most of us where and are still on holiday. And Fletch is still in Egypt so god help him lol.

Been speaking to you guys for months for some 12v12 or 24v24 action. So why the current surge in interest? PST or live server i don't mind.

Lets set a date.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.