TR is beyond saving now

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Chipay, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Chipay

When a AV secondary can compete with your AV maingun :p

(these are average stats per hour, so player count doesn't matter)
    [IMG]

• Up x 4
  2. ABATTLEDONKEY

Vehicle kills is pretty much the same number. player count is 4 times larger for the saron. methinks the AV primary is fine.
    • Up x 1
  3. NightmareP69

Meanwhile TR is ghostcaping everything on Ceres and Miller due to TR over population.
    Yes, obviously TR is totaly beyond saving now.
    • Up x 6
  4. Larolyn

More than triple the amount of users yet only 1,4k more kills? Hardly game breaking.
  5. Chipay

(these are average stats per hour, so player count doesn't matter)
    • Up x 4
  6. DeathTollDavid

Prowler was designed to be a long rang tank and yet has almost the same kills with 1/4 less users.
  7. Chipay

This is average score per hour AKA SCORE PER HOUR PER PLAYER, player count does NOT matter
    • Up x 3
  8. DeathTollDavid

Bigger words make you SMARTER. We need you to make us go!
    • Up x 3
  9. Torok

HTERYPYIEGYSAYAOELYOASATAREIYKAEERYOAPA
    • Up x 2
  10. applepienation

LOOK, MY WORDS ARE EVEN MORE OBNOXIOUS THAN OTHER PEOPLES! For this thread you must keep in mind that the prowler AP is a two shot gun, allowing some vehicles time to hide between the first and second round! I ALSO TYPED MORE!
    • Up x 3
  11. Chipay

Obviously it makes people SMARTER, i wrote it in the OP first in normal size but you didn't notice it, so imma make it big and yellow.
    • Up x 1
  12. MarioO

This proofes nothing. Show us the numbers of the Magrider's main weapons and the Prowler's secondary weapons. No, really: I'm honsetly intereseted in these. I wonder if the Prowler's secondaries are used as frequently as the Saron and if they're as effective and if the Magriders main weapon is as effective as the prowlers.
    Btw, we all know that the Prowler's secondaries mean the Vulcan, don't we?

Oh, and: Am I smart, too now?
  13. Eclipson

That might be because the Vulcan on my Prowler steals 80% of my kills. Just saying.
  14. Chipay

... For this thread you must keep in mind that the Saron is a 6 shot gun, allowing vehicles even more time to hide between the first and 6th round....
  15. MrMurdok

GLORIAAAAA!!! GLORIAAAAA PERPETUAAAAAA!!!!!!!
    • Up x 1
  16. GSZenith

ppl still care about spm and kdr? :rolleyes:
    brb buying boosts!
  17. applepienation

However those stats may also include before it was reworked, and also spins faster than a whole magrider, potentially allowing you to get hits on a sneaky Harasser or ESF or whatever that tried to flank the tank.
  18. Chipay

the point of this thread wasn't to point out a balance issue, the Magrider's main AV scores on average per hour 1000 vehicle kills less, what isn't all that bad when the Saron outclasses the Vulcan by 6000 vehicle kills on average per hour. I just wanted to point out that the Saron is as usefull as a primary AV from the other empires, but it seems my thread trolled me :eek:
  19. Torok

Nanananana oh great oracle of Death
    http://www.planetside-universe.com/showthread.php?t=56268&page=3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

id 3700 Titan 150 HEAT

HEAT (or equiv.)
    ===

id 4000 P2-120 HEAT
    50,606 Kills
    6,278 Unique Killers
    8.06 kpu

id 3400 Supernova PC
    28,452 Kills
    4,677 Unique Killers
    6.08 kpu

id 3700 Titan 150 HEAT
    26,377 Kills
    4,997 Unique Killers
    5.28 kpu

AP (or equiv.)
    ====

id 4008 P2-120 AP
    11,429 Kills
    1,123 Unique Killers
    10.18 kpu

id 3460 Supernova FPC
    6,959 Kills
    823 Unique Killers
    8.46 kpu

id 3730 Titan-150 AP
    9,839 Kills
    1,242 Unique Killers
    7.92 kpu

HE (or equiv.)
    ===

id 4009 P2-120 HE
    10,239 Kills
    606 Unique Killers
    16.89 kpu

id 3461 Supernova VPC
    7,386 Kills
    612 Unique Killers
    12.07 kpu

id 3731 Titan-150 HE
    4,054 Kills
    435 Unique Killers
    9.32 kpu
  20. P4NJ

Prowler AP has a higher headshot rate, meaning that it's more accurate. TR OP. Nerf prowler accuracy!