Things That Must Be True in PlanetSide 2

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NikkoJT, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Irathi

# Never stand still while fighting the NC, there is at least 5 bolts pointed at you at all times
    # Friendlies will run into your full auto fire, the bigger gun you wield the more attractive you are..
    # Never stop your vehicle or you will get crashed into and pushed off that cliff.
    # There is always someone with C4 next to you, keep moving!
    # When you decide to change loadout on your vehicle, you will never be able to redeploy to a base that has tech.
    # By the time you find somewhere to change loadout for your vehicle by pulling a new one, the new loadout you choose is wrong and you must wait another 10 minutes to change again. Upon it will always be wrong.
    # Only use the all-round weapon.

# The terrain under your flash is a lie, it automatically transform into Ice when you pull a flash.
    • Up x 7
  2. gloowa

# There is always 30% damage from Vanu on your deathscreen. Especially if you are Vanu yourself.
    • Up x 8
  3. CNR4806

• For every steep slope you go down in your Lightning, there is a 90% chance that you will flip.
    • Raise the above chance to 100% if jumping, however slight, is mandatory in that descent.
    • Roadkill works 120% on friendlies and only 10% on enemies. The roadkill bonus is there to congratulate your luck.
    • Everytime you are the sole spotter of an enemy LA or Engineer near a friendly vehicle, other friendly units will swarm in front of you and block your line of fire.
    • Up x 5
  4. Kn4ck3br0d37

[IMG]
    • Up x 5
  5. Irathi

Finally someone knew what I meant ;)
    • Up x 3
  6. DeathTollDavid

- It killed me so it needs to be nerfed.
    - I couldn't kill so it needs to be buffed.
    - The other faction always has more pop
    - Max crash will capture a biolab
    - Max crash will defend a biolab
    • Up x 4
  7. ALeviathan

* You can defend/attack and win a BIO Lab fight with 6 MBT's 4 Lightenings, 6 ESF's, 3 Libs, 4 Sundy's with only 2-3 guys up stairs capping/defending points against 2-3 enemy squads.
    * You can defend and defeat the attackers of a facility only if you are behind the spawn room shield.
    * An AP turret, guns, pistols damage tanks
    * If I cloak and stand still while you are shooting me, I'm invisible and bullet proof
    * If you kill me 6 times in a row and then I kill you, I have the right to tea bag you as I'm leet
    • Up x 3
  8. ReformerTR

to get in the gunner seat of a MBT, run directly at it when its moving towards you at full speed. Dont worry about it being locked or even if it has a gunner already you just might be able to squeeze in.
    • Up x 5
  9. Nahwel

Pull any class other than medic, everybody dies and platoon members cry for not having enough medics. Pull a Medic, nothing to heal/revive, everybody in your platoon is a Pro Gamer now.
    • Up x 4
  10. Haruk

Rules for going Solo:
    1. Never expect a revive.
    2. Never accept a revive somewhere you just died.
    3. Friendlies are a distraction for the enemy.
    4. If you encounter a tank or air you can't kill, start your redeploy timer and find cover.
    5. The only ammo packs you'll find are abandoned or enemy.
    6. If you're out of ammo, redeploy.
    7. If there are no more bad guys where you are, redeploy.
    8. Friendly squads exist as dousing rods to hotdrop into a new fight.
    9. If you join a squad in your area, they will move to the other side of the continent in a few minutes.
    10. If you find yourself surrounded by a platoons worth of friendlies, redeploy.
    11. You will never find a public squad that makes your game experience better, best that can be found is not worse.
    • Up x 3
  11. Gammit

This is my favorite PS2 thread ever. It's almost up there with PS1's pastryside.
  12. Hosp

# There will always be a % of your population in a given area that thinks it can do something from the spawn room.
    # Using that swarm of friendlies as a distraction to flank will never work for you.
    # There's a High chance your next death will be to a Shotgun or SMG.
    # Camo works for/against all sides.
    # Your vehicle will survive defying gravity when it doesn't matter and promptly explode when it does matter.
    #a Those dozen medics running ahead of you will not come back to resurrect you as an engineer drops ammo on your corpse.
    #b Those dozen engineers behind Turrets will not leave their turrets to give you ammo as medics run by healing you already at full health "just in case".
    # You can always spawn at every base that doesn't need help at the time. You can never spawn at any base that does need help at the time.
    # The guys having a conversation in Leader's Chat trying to figure out what to do next are always the smartest online at the time. Conversely, you're always an idiot in their eyes.
    # It doesn't matter how remote, behind enemy lines, away from your empire you are. When you die you'll have a certain % done by someone on your side.
    • Up x 4
  13. DeathTollDavid

- always tell someone else to do something instead of changing class or grabbing a vehicle to just get it done.
    • Up x 2
  14. vincent-

This is my bane I want to pull something it's not there and what I have isn't what we need.
  15. Goolloom

1. The enemy's weapons work better than yours, especially Rocket launchers
    2. Everyone around you is an @$$hole, exept for you
    3. Every time you pull out a MAX, the chances of getting C4'd dramatically increases
    4. Medics will never revive you, chances are higher if you're a MAX
    5. You will always ecounter the newbs engies/medics that will not answer your calls
    6. Go medic, no one dies, go something else, every one dies
    7. If an enemy sees you, they will hit you no matter what.
    8. Hits won't register on your enemies but they will on your mates
    9. If you grab a tank the chances that your game will crash goes up by 95%
    10. You will always see a % of damage of a mate on your deathscreen
    • Up x 1
  16. vincent-

# You rather be taking orders instead of giving them out yet in the end they make you squad leader because you use voice chat.
    • Up x 2
  17. HAYMAKER

Join a pulbic platoon, squad deploy. Your squad leader is the only one on Esamir while the rest of the platoon is busy on an Indar alert.
    • Up x 4
  18. RHINO_Mk.II

It's true, he's the most honest person on these forums, he said it himself:

• Up x 1
  19. MrMurdok

1.48+ enemies: they're all in their tanks, at the fringe of the hex, about to move to a new hex
    1a.1-12 enemies: they're all squad leaders, the remaining 132 guys are squad deploying in. Magriders and Liberators included.

2. There are ALWAYS at least 3 Bolt Drivers aimed at you. Even at your warpgate.

3. Squad Deploying will put you at the Esamir Warpgate, your SL went there for a resource tick to pull a Galaxy

4. Everyone in your outfit a pro galaxy pilots who could drop a whole fire team on a single antenna, you, however, can't make it out of the warpgate without flipping

5. Assume there's a ScatMAX around that corner, there usually is

6. Always expect a ZOE MAX crash, even while fightning the NC.

7. VS mostly come out at night, mostly.

8. A Dalton would hit you 1/10th of a second before you get missile lock

9. Every single player on your server went to Top Gun and did several Red Flag exercises with the Israeli Air Force, you were away at the time.

10. Textbook room breach? Trip Mines

11. Good killstreak? Pump Action LA

12. Got the drop on him? 3 bullets in the magazine

13. You will always stealth when you should de-stealth

14. The enemy sniper will wait until you open your map for one second to pop one if your eye

15. Command chat is either dead silent or full of blabbering idiots, you know better than them anyway, hell, you should be leading your entire faction! You should- OH SH*T ZOE CRASH!
    • Up x 3
  20. Arkenbrien

# The chance of getting someone in an armour zerg to stop by pressing v-5 is less than 5%.

# If you are nice and pick up someone in the above situation on a flash you will flip your flash halfway to your destination.

# By the time you reach a vehicle terminal to grab an MBT you will find that
    1) you cannot spawn an MBT at that location,
    2) you do not have access to a tech plant,
    3) you are out of resources.

# If you pull an anti vehicle MBT, you will find that
    1) the enemy armour is gone,
    2) you are the only friendly MBT for miles and you are instantly destroyed,
    3) a huge number of enemy infantry that otherwise would not have come out of the buildings know it is safe, and come out and C4 your tank

# if you are circling an enemy ground target with an ESF, there is a 95% chance another friendly pilot will ram you.

# If you are out in the middle of nowhere with a Skyguard the chances of an 3/3 enemy Harasser with an MBT turret weapon destroying you increases exponentially the farther away you are from any base
    • Up x 2