How I support PS2 with SC purchases....

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Dan_Killian, Jul 29, 2013.

1. Dan_Killian

I was a huge fan of PS1 and thoroughly enjoy PS2; however, as forumside points out on a daily basis, PS2 has issues. Still, there is no other game that does what PS2 does.

I am a budget gamer; I have a budget gaming computer (all AMD...), but I still want to support PS2. Here is how I rationalize buying SC and funding the future potential of PS2: my own personal milestones.

Milestone 1: Lattice (implemented) 1000 SC purchased.

Milestone 2: Sanctuaries with intercontinental lattice (non-implemented) will purchase 1000 SC

Milestone 3: Searhus and Hossin (non-implemented) will purchase 1000 SC

Milestone 4: Certable main gunner MBT with dedicated driver (non-implemented) will purchase 1000 SC

Milestone 5: Certable, non-expiring, implants (non-implemented) will purchase 1000 SC

Milestone 6: Loadstar equivalent (non-implemented) will purchase 1000 SC

Milestone 7: Command Rank implemented with editable map (non-implemented) will purchase 1000 SC

Milestone 8: Doors that close (non-implemented) will purchase 1000 SC

Milestone 9: Bodies of water are added throughout the maps (non-implemented) will purchase 1000 SC

The above represents my wish list and how I will respond to said wishes. Did I miss any?
  2. KnightCole

For me if we ever get an es m60e4 inspired nc ha lmg i will spend sc to buy it right then
  3. Tradewind

I have lots of SC too, I just wish they gave me something worth spending it on D:

GameStop deal ($5 off SC cards...) + SC bonus sales...21000 SC total lol. I've spent a bit since, but yeah...want moar!
  4. Oheck

Well, most of the newer interesting items got locked away in the recruitment package. 30+ items. So...they don't really want your SC that badly.
  5. KenDelta

Amerish! you owe SOE another 1k sc.
    And Esamir is a has +10 frozen lakes , technically water.
  6. Dan_Killian

Now there is a perfectly viable reason to buy 1k SC, I do need a RH Mercy for my Max....

Also, although ice technically is water, what I meant was a place for infantry and careless drivers to go to die; also, as much as I dislike the Mag, it would give their hover ability another distinct use (and provide forumside with at least a week of nerf threads).