FACTS on the Vulcan, Marauder, and striker

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by GoogleIntern2013, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. P4NJ

Forumside tip 217: If you post facts, make sure they are correct.

I cannot believe you say better continuous accuracy than the Enforcer when that weapon is pretty much pin point accurate.
  2. SpaceKing

No no, sillies, I mean 'it's like the Saron' because everybody uses it

read whole post kthx
  3. CrashB111

And I was pointing out that is an asinine assertion because every MBT uses their ESAV weapons. You cannot call the Vulcan out for something that the Saron and Enforcer are both guilty of.
  4. SpaceKing

Mhm, but whereas you'll find 1-3 Vanu or NC buggies, TR brings 12.
  5. CrashB111

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  6. Crashsplash

I can tell you that the striker does not ignore flares, at least mine doesn't.
  7. Stride

Your apples don't need a buff because our oranges suck!!!
    • Up x 2
  8. Cinnamon

1. A Vulcan will only two clip a base level sunderer at close blank range with damage drop off to mid range for the weapon it is more.
    2. The accepted description of a battle sundie is one with high level composite armour. A Vulcan cannot two clip this at any range.
    3. Either way to dump two clips takes almost half a minute. If this battle sundie is being operated properly with a driver always on the move and two gunners on the lookout then it's ludicrous to say that this is not enough time to react or "instant."
  9. SpaceKing

This should be standard response to any OMG NERF/BUFF NAO threads.
  10. GoogleIntern2013

I want you to go into VR and fire the saron as fast as you can. Get a screenshot, and do the same with the vulcan. See which "cross" is bigger
  11. GoogleIntern2013

Oh and don't even get me started on fractures. Every time I go in a tower/biofarm fight, EVERY TR max has dual fractures instead of regular AI. That should speak for itself.

And no, it's not because TR MAX AI weapons are UP, we all know max AI weapons are TR>NC=VS
  12. Cinnamon

What do you mean, "we all know?" People who read troll threads like this one or spend all day whining on vs outfit teamspeak?

Not people who actually read the good threads on MAX weapons fo' sho'. They know that VS have the best AI MAX weapons although TR ones are not a whole lot worse. NC are a special case in that they still have one or two AI configurations that are really great at point blank range but just comparing them for general utility they suck badly.
  13. Torch82

I distinctly remember you saying (a half hour ago) "I quit last month and already gave my account away. Can I have your stuff so I can give it away to another friend?" yet you're here crying about TR weapons. There you have it folks. Someone sticking around the forums just to shed tears.
  14. GoogleIntern2013

I enjoy forum side2 much more than planetfarmville Side2. And who said just because I gave my main account away I can't complain about the obvious and complete imbalance of OP terranside2 weapons?
  15. Alge

This was already a big lie so didn't bother to read it more. Can't take seriously stuff like this.

Yeah, go ahead and try kill moving enemy infantry with 4 vulcan bullets. Then come back and erase your whole post.
  16. P4NJ

Dude, reading is mostly a required skill on forums, I didn't mention the Saron, even if the saron has better accuracy if you wait .5 seconds between shots.
  17. HellionX

Oh really? ZOE tears all dried up now?
  18. EViLMinD

I really hate to call for nerfs. I'm more of a buffer than nerfer. But, the TR's harasser guns are significantly better than the NC's. The devs need to deal with this. Nerf the marauder for sure. It should not be an upgrade from the Fury. Extra damage vs armor is handy... but I'd still take the infantry killing power of that 15rnd mag. Jebbus... Also, can something be done about the Enforcer Modified? It's not strong enough. I'll take a Fury/standard Enforcer/Halberd over it any day.
  19. Aethestis

Try a new strawman, but thanks for playing.

Also, how many people use something other than vulcan? Bunches of TR use halberd or Marauder, they dont get a catch all. And dont say the ai buff for vulcan makes it "as good" at ai duty, its still impossible to kill an infantry target with less than a magazine unless hes 5 feet away.

How many magriders have I seen with something other than a saron? almost none, anyone who can afford one has one.. Theres a reason for this, its because the saron is good at all ranges and effective against all types of ground targets.

And before some person brings up the allmighty DPS, give me a break. If you think DPS is the godmode stat then you arent quallified to be using dps in any of your arguments because accuracy has a huge effect on dps in practice....but yeah, youll ignore that and bring up dps again.

Edited: to remove all reference to zoe from my own post, if vanu wants to talk zoe, go make another thread about it being useless like you have been for months.
  20. Lamat

Time capsule.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.