My game experience is lagging, bugged, and other stuff help please.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Vanu Rebirth, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Vanu Rebirth

I just went on and the lag is terrible, I spent about 3 minutes standing next to an enemy infiltrator knifing and shooting and he didn't even notice me, can't revive anyone, impossible to kill (shooting at point blank, guy doesn't even feel it) but not impossible to die. Frames are slower then normal and people are RUNNING 10 FEET IN THE AIR WHAT IS HAPPENING!!! I played this morning with the new update and it was fine, but after the hot fix this afternoon my game's gone nuts. Already restarted my computer and all the basic stuff to try to fix this. Also, I've been playing on Esamir, is it possibly that the bugs with the new map rework is doing this? Also, in anyone else having this issue? My game has never acted like this before, my computer specs and such are always fine running the game.
  2. Kozmyk

Aren't the GUs wonderful?
    Happens every time.
    After the first Hotfix I'm still getting stuttering, warping, non-hits and other lag related bugs.
    Maybe after another fix or two the game will settle back into a playable state once more.
    Odd how the same bugs surface with each GU.
    One would think they'd figured out the cause by now.
  3. Vanu Rebirth

Well I logged back in about an hour ago and everything seems to finally be working again. I'm not sure if they intentionally fixed it (I'd assume so) but I'm glad the problem's solved.