Bring back the beta night!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Seaker Drone, Mar 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dignity

Bumping this once more
  2. AMARDA

darker nights!
  3. EvilNinjadude

How'd this forum unsub me from this thread?
  4. Dignity

This is the one thread youneed to remain subbed to.

BRING BACK THE NIGHT.
  5. 0dineye

They must be trying to resist!
    Night should conceal EVERYONE not just the Vanu.
  6. gzero

That is a really cool idea, however I don't think the flashlight addition would be necessary as you are already revealing as is.
  7. UNSCSpartan051

I don't know beta nights, BUT MAKE THE NIGHTS LIKE DAYZ!
  8. Wariamu

I wish I could test it out actually.

But the thing is.. it's a bit hard for them to go back and forth with their ideas. They had it like that at first and then they had reasons to remove it and make the night the way it is right now. I have to admit it doesn't really feel like night.
  9. 0dineye

There was almost no IFF then. Now that there IS it would fit.
  10. EvilNinjadude

Actually I wasn't unsubbed... I only stopped receiving Alerts from the top of the page, even though new posts were pouring in. As they should be.
  11. Dignity

Bumping once again, let's hope SOE takes a look at it once more. Also it might be a good idea to post a thread related to this in gameplay discussion and maybe on reddit or twitter (devs are more likely to respond there)
    • Up x 1
  12. Minduim

Flash lights are useless in this game. We need darker nights.
  13. Dignity

Bringing it back on top.
  14. SaltyRichard

15. LanceHavenbay

I missed this. o_O Was this on Friday night ops or something...??
  16. LanceHavenbay

Somewhere in these. Has to do with adjusting what is actually rendered on the screen. As night comes, your visual distance is actually decreased, not just gamma reduced.
  17. LanceHavenbay

Amen.
  18. VSDerp

As a community we might disagree with ALOT of things. but bringing back beta nights has brought us together. do you see this SOE. this never happens.
    • Up x 5
  19. Dignity

Come on SOE. Bring back the real nights.
  20. Sekaszy

WE. WANT. REAL. NIGHTS.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.