Stop.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Alexanor, Jul 21, 2013.

1. MNO

Flak Armour wins.
  2. DreamlessLiberty

In 3 months time we will all be in Syria and/or Iraq shooting OHK rockets so may as well get the practice now.
  3. Tobax

Don't need luck it's just really easy, doing this in a biolab earns HA plenty of kills.
  4. ent|ty

"It killed me, therefore nerf it"
    • Up x 3
  5. Chipay

No matter how unbalanced it might look to you Alexanor, it isn't.
    A standard rocket launcher has 1 rocket per 'magazine' and a reload time of about 4 seconds, that means you get 1 kill with it every 4 seconds.

Meanwhile the strongest sniper rifles OHK up close and to about 70 meters with headshots, besides it has a bigger magazine size.

A HA that fired a rocket launcher is incredibly vulnurable to enemies, he has to wait 4 seconds to reload or switch to his LMG (takes 2.1 seconds to switch), yes he might have that one ******** kill, but so did that sniper, so did that PA HA, so did that C4'ing LA.

You could change the values of rocket launchers to deal less damage versus infantry like they did with the Vortex, but we all know how great of a succes that weapon was :rolleyes:
  6. Joram

Flak armour does nothing against a rocket in your face, it just reduce the AOE damage.

OP, if you feel is cheap a 1 shot gun with 4 seconds reload what are your thoughs on PA shotguns, nc maxes, AI mines etc...
  7. TheBillOf3D

Just respawn and carry on.
    • Up x 1
  8. MNO

If you're catching rockets to the face regularly then you're doing something very wrong.
  9. Cl1mh4224rd

Maybe it's time to bring back the Phoenix one-shot infantry kill...
    • Up x 3
  10. NC_agent00kevin

There are shotguns that 1HK infantry; I say deal with it - its part of the game.
    • Up x 1
  11. LivesInNameOnly

if you die to a rocket launcher, you are a bad player.
  12. Nocturnal7x

Pump shotguns are worse. When I see a pump shotty user, I pull out the deci :D
  13. DreamlessLiberty

Maybe they should raise the reload time on a rocket launcher from around four second to eight seconds.
  14. Fire Works

Hammer time!
  15. CaptainYamerica

16. JonnyBeanTown

That was some OP fun right there.
  17. DreamlessLiberty

I foresee infantry screens taking rockets for maxs if rocket aren't OHK against infantry because why not. Rockets do 5k+ effective damage against a max(factoring in kinetic armor). If they aren't OHK against infantry they do less than 1k damage and the infantry lives. ZOE maxs can go forever with their 20% damage boost and extra move speed mowing everything down.
  18. Goretzu

The only time that happens to me is when someone is using an aimbot, in fact I can barely remember the last time I was killed by one.

Although I spend a lot of time in flak 5 (which won't help with a direct hit, but seriously does with splash).
  19. Kronic

You people need to come to Miller and you'll experience first hand just how annoying it is. BR7 NC heavy c*nts all spam the **** out of em.
  20. Krios Ahzek

Dear god wait until you find out about UBGLs