Low FPS solution found!

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by RedFenixIII, Jul 19, 2013.

1. RedFenixIII

Hello all, good night.
    This post was created for high eng game rigs, because im not sure if this will work on low pc's
    Im not sure if anyone already posted this solution, but i found a way to boost your FPS to normal, since last patch i my FPS droped to much for my rig, i did what i could i OC my gpu and cpu but nothing helped...i changed game graphics to low to ultra and nothig... 30-40 fps
    The solution was to delete the UserSettings file in game directory, because it makes some trouble with graphics or even limit your fps im not sure but after that my FPS went from 40 to 240 with all on max and physx on in hard battles!

Hope i helped someon =)
    And good night all.
  2. DeadliestMoon

Umm, I'm pretty sure "UserSettings" sounds important.
  3. RedFenixIII

There are all your in-game settings that you can change, i think if you delete it the game creates a new one with all settings clear and ready to be set by you.
  4. Naceo

I have no idea why this works but it's a good rule of thumb if your performance tanks. Always delete your useroptions.ini after every update.
  5. RedFenixIII

I only get this problem 1 time and there is the solution if it keeps happening we need to contact the game creators to fix this issue =)
  6. TrainerS2

Is ther any FPS drop ??
    ;)
  7. RedFenixIII

Not for me already. =)

Your sorry for your english ;)
  8. Dovahkiin

Ultra shadows too? Now that is just too much bs to make it even remotely believable.
  9. daddy86

240 fps in big battles WHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA dude hahahahahhaa dude seriously.

but yeah,

biggest fairytale since red riding hood, good try though!

man man man its been a while since i actually laughed from reading these forums. i think you added a 0 to much lmfao
  10. RedFenixIII

Guys just believe me i get 180-240 +- FPS, ok in hard battles a bit lower it drops to 100-150 but normally i play sniper so i get 200 fps easily...
  11. LordMondando

1) Deleting your useroptions.ini is something you should do after every patch, god knows why but sometimes after a patch keeping it negatively effects performance, even if the new one is nearly 1:1 identical. don't worry about deleting it autogenerates every time you start the game. Its just a collection of your various settings, delete it the game autodetects them and resets them to default.
    2) Your not getting 180-240 fps. Just no, I run with enough honestly fairly talented software designers and engineers with upper sooper water cooled oc'ed latest i5-i7 rigs, SLI'ed out of the *** to know that 40-45, at a push, push 50 at times is the cealing for fps in large platoon v platoon battles.
  12. Alexlightning7

No you dont. Unless you in the middle of nowhere.
    And just no. You CANNOT run everything ultra. Ultra shadows? the highest shadow quality is 5. That renders shadows all the way to the horizon. It will bring i7-3960Xs overclocked to extreme levels down to a crawl.

Why dont you start by giving us your system specs. Then we can tell by just how far your ************.

And btw...... Video or it didnt happen.
  13. Lord Blackadder

I don't think deleting UserOptions.ini will reset my key binds to default, but can anyone confirm this?
  14. Kozmyk

Binds are kept in a different file "InputProfile_User.xml" so defaulting "UserOptions.ini" won't harm them.
    I'd advise backing up "UserOptions.ini" before you delete though, so you have those settings recorded for when you want to go back to them or back towards where they were.
    • Up x 1
  15. Lord Blackadder

Cool, thanks. Will do.
  16. Majorleague

Don't know how or why but I'm back on High settings because of this.
  17. OldMaster80

Hey Genius, if you delete that file the game will create a brand new one with default settings (typically everything on "Medium"). That's why you had a performance boost: check your graphics settings in the game! :D