Where is all the Outrage

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by shadowkhat, Jul 19, 2013.

1. CupidStunts

^^ everyone flock now. no
    I know, moving to regedit;)

Why move away from the most public tho;)
  2. shadowkhat

ZOE is not fine, its still patheticly OP considering the other abilities.... TR your locked in one spot for increased fire rate, i have yet to see any TR max other than a burster max use that. NC a shield... everyone gets offensive except the NC we get a Defensive ability in a max that has to be so close to kill that your dead before you get there without charge. so useless ability... VS take a tiny bit more damage from everything but gain so much speed you can dodge damn near everything including daltons tanks harrasers C4 guns... and its unlimited use..... i've seen ZOE's take down Libs with zero problems and still have enough health left to take on a squad of troops. it needs a time limit or a use meter that has to build up, unlimited use makes it OP ( but not by much just that one thing )

the vulcan, i don't know what all you people that say it sucks at long range have been smoking, i took out a galaxy at 450m just the other day, parked in the right spot i can take out libs before they can get 3-4 dalton shots off, dropped a mag rider soloing in a prowler in less than 2 seconds, its patheticly overpowered and not a single gun in the game compares, even the DEVS have said they can't believe it made it into the game in its current state.
  3. HadesR

Because everyone knows it's now harassers that are OP and not Max's :p
  4. theholeyone

What rubbish, nobody good uses ZOE offensively anymore (nerfs working as intended), if you're taking fire it is always better to turn it off.

It doesn't seem quite so bad in my experience as you've made it out to be. They've left strikers in for way too long, at least the vulcan requires skill, fractures lso need an AI nerf but none seems forthcoming, imo the vulcan is in the same bracket as the fractures, could use a small nerf for some situations.
  5. Phrygen

to be fair. The vulcan for the prowler, and the vulcan-h for the harasser, have different stats.

Please note that does not reflect my idea about the balance of the vulcan-h one way or the other. I just don't like it when people talk about the weapons as if they were the same.
  6. Van Dax

True enough, I meant more the mechanics of the weapon though.
  7. Chipay

This argument i don't like.
    I must fly low to counter Strikers (and any other lock ons for that matter)
    I must fly high to counter Vulcans
    I must keep moving to counter AA MAXes

This means i can't fly high, i can't fly low and i can't sit from a distance sniping targets o_O
    • Up x 1
  8. Wulfen109

Why do people insist on talking trash? This thread has absolutely no benficial value to Planetside at all other than to open more can of worms between factions. It's hard enough to have legitimate conversations on these forums, cross faction. Honestly the reddit is a much better place than these hateful forums. As a fellow NC, please just remove this post
  9. shadowkhat

how bout you just enjoy being ignored your part of whats wrong with the NC you sit there and just take what the devs dish out over and over and over.... the scat max's were slightly OP in the early beta the forums lit up like they were soaked in gas from TR and Vs crying about it... they nerf it not once but more than 3 times now even the longer range mattock is useless under 15m and its suposedly meant for medium ranges... while the TR and VS both get offensive abilities for their max we get a shield to hide behind that makes use nothing but a cert pinata. wecan't fire back and damage still goes through.... oh on top of that it has a recharge to it unlike the ZOE. at least th TR's max is stuck in one spot when and if you ever see a non buster using it. the NC will never get balanced as long as the devs think we're all fine with the problems the NC weapons have... hell even some of the NS weapons function differently with NC, was locking on a harraser the other day ricket fired 90 degrees to the right killed the squadmate beside me.... nver had that happen with my TR or VS missles fly out then to target. the NC is a broken faction, the devs won't do anything about it till the players start being vocal. just quitting playing like so many of my friends have done isn't fixing things.
  10. shadowkhat

if you'll look in the certs its the same gun stats are wrong when you buy the vulcan is the whatever-30 H not the one the stats say as teh whatever -20 H part of what makes the harraser OP the being able to repair on the move is the other, they should be forced to stop just like any other vehicle. or give everyone the ability to repair on the move.
  11. Vortok

12. The King

After they nerfed the ZOE, I haven't used it since.
    The nerf worked.
    Are you still crying over it?
  13. Vanus Aran

Maybe. But I think SOE would destroy cool content anyway even without the whine.
    Because if people are so stupid to destroy cool content in the first place, the trigger is unimportant, they themself are the problem as well.

Blocking Biolabroof-sections...! Still cant believe it. Content everyone could use.
    Again - variety destroyed because "it wasnt as primarily intended". To appease sissy Shotgun-fairys I bet.

Or destroying the Crown as the fortress that it was since forever just because 90% of all players are morons and are to incompetent to attack the Crown efficiently. It was very hard, but not impossible!
    Or reducing the Galaxycosts because SOE knows how silly it is compared to all the other possibility to travel instead of giving the Galaxy a few very convincing reasons itself to get spawned.
    Or continent-cap without having 100% hexes. No need to be proud anymore to hold or conquer the bonus.
    Or rewarding lazy piles of sh.. with lattice just because they dont want to move their butts.
    This game is going down for nothing
    because SOE knows the majority of people
    wont quit the game no matter how bad they make it.

I pray that someday some horrible incident will occur, something violent and painful to all who ruin PS2 as the masterpiece that it could have been and to all who find joy in this disgusting changes.
    Until then... lets enjoy the game as long as possible, right?
    • Up x 1
  14. Loegi

Those don't kill instantly, and one isn't used around most cap points. Quite a big difference.
  15. Caserion

Vanu need OP ZOE MAX so they don't complain even more on the forums, i'd rather get murdered by those and run towards shotgun MAXes than hearing more Vanu complaints.

Vulcan is a hard topic since it's, just like shotgun, only effective at a certain range. I still don't see the Opness, the Halberd is way better.
  16. mina5

Vulcan is not that good what some people makes them to be . (its very unaccurate )
    ZOE got nerfed and i feel it is where it should be .
  17. AnotherNoob

I would argue that mid to long range is better for harassers, since they can capitalize on their movement speed and small size if you aren't too close, and you also have the full advantage of the stabilized turret compared to mbts main gun. The increase in difficulty to hit an harasser at range is a lot larger compared to the difficulty to hit an mbt at range. However I think that mainly is advantageous for the enforcer, (halberds bigger brother) rather then the vulcan or the saron, as both are essentially close range weapons.
  18. Pikachu

Outrage was long ago.
    [IMG]
  19. shadowkhat

no the ZOE is no where near where it needs to be they are still perfectly accurate 150+ meters away 2 zoe max's can take down and have taken down an entire squad caught out in the open at 150+ meters not a single thing they could do even with the so called OP gauss saw a full clip would only register 1-2 hits at that range. the so called NC scat max could jsut stand there and watch not a single shrike would have a chance to hit since they can just step out of the way and keep on firing non stop since the reload is so fast..... now don't get me wrong at those ranges even the TR MAX outclasses the entire NC faction but this game will never get balanced they'll continue to pump out OP crap after OP crap so you fools that don't see it will continue to shell out $$ for a broken game. you notice after 2 months the harraser is FINNALY getting looked at... i guess the sales dropped on the vulcan sauron and enforcer so they decide to bring it in line with the rest of the game now....

i'm done the devs have proven to me all they have any desire to do is squeeze out every dime they can from PS2 they have no desire to FIX it.
  20. Vanus Aran

Im still raging you know? =)