Yet again I can't log in.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by flapsssss, Jul 11, 2013.

1. Miuku

Yeah same here, I think I'm done with the game for a while - nothing gained, nothing lost I guess.
  2. Halo572

I'm in on Cobalt, came here to check and took about 1-2 minutes eventually.
  3. TRick Shot

For the first time since launch (that hasn't been due to server down), I can't log into Woodman.

Tried verifying gaming assets and deleting Planetside2.exe without success. It still just sits indefinitely on the login screen.

It was working fine earlier this evening. Logged off for a poo, then couldn't get back on.
  4. flapsssss

Well, finally got in, was working great for about 90 minutes until I crashed just now with about 4 minutes of left on an alert.... We were winning and now I can't log back in. gg.
  5. flapsssss

And again tonight..was fine for an hour or so and then I crashed twice in 20 minutes and now just waiting to connect.

So that's at least twice a week. I sent a ticket once, the response was about as useful as an ashtray on a moped.

I know I sound like a whiny b*tch, but I've been a PC gamer for almost 20 years and no game has ever caused me so much grief! o_O
  6. Riku

Yup, LogIn is broken again, at least on Woodman.
  7. Ghost_Leader

Same here(Woodman).This happens every other day.WTF is going on? I either can't log in or the game simply crashes.Fix Woodman already,SOE!
  8. Pikachu

Same for me on Cobalt, but it's just some stealth hotfix they're doing. We should all know this by now. Stop being so surprised.
  9. Ubad00d

Broken on Ceres....Ugh.
  10. Vargas78

It was working earlier today, but not since I tried in the evening. Any word from Sony as to approx. fix time?
  11. Blinklys

Haha, good one!

This is so annoying, and it happens every few days. Without any information whatsoever.
  12. Jakey

Woodman, can't log in.

2nd time I've tried to log in over a 2 week period, 2nd time I can't.
  13. AN Old Lady

What a shambles of a company SOE are. When I can eventually log in, disconnected within 2 minutes. Where are you official replies to these threads? What is going on?
  14. Kafik

Can't log in on Ceres too...
  15. FlippyWarbear

Every monday evening the same thing goes on with Woodman. No chance logging in (and staying connected) until it's late in the night.
  16. IamDH

17. Kycoook

Stared at "logging in" for 15 minutes till a kick out by "Disconnected from server". Two times in a row. I guess, its enough fun and gameplay for me tonight. SoE, go to *** you *************, but give me back my money first! :mad: