Draw a vehicle you would like to see in the game.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Cpu46, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Vetto

4 pages and not one gurren lagann Mech... I am the disappoint..
  2. Hibiki54

[IMG]

NC Faction only, please.
  3. Tommyp2006

While we're discussing spacecraft...

[IMG]

Star Citizen is still so far away...
    • Up x 3
  4. EliteEskimo

TR Faction only and the pod rockets on top... THEY ARE STRIKER ROCKETS >=)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  5. Hibiki54

That's nice. I'd rather have the quad 16in battleship guns and triple nuclear missile launchers of mine, thanks.
  6. Haruk

[IMG]
    • Up x 4
  7. Spookydodger

I think the Prowler would look a lot better / make more sense as a Tachikoma type tank.

It could lockdown and then use its legs to rise up over terrain to shoot and pop back down. Give it some slightly greater mobility by allowing it to turn in a point and strafe while moving forward or back (but not while stationary).

Though I think Compass would miss his burger tank, but Tachikomas do look a bit like a slider burger attached to a beer stein with some vienna sausages coming out of it.
  8. randalthorr

The day STar Citizen comes out, I'll not be seeing sunlight for a good 2-3 days.
  9. Teod

I want sunderer to change it's looks based on modifications. Found this pic in google:
    [IMG]
    And something like this (madskillz) for vehicle ammo:
    [IMG]
    And actual spawn tube for AMS, and something bigger and shinier for shield-braker...
    • Up x 6
  10. Kurohagane

As a vanu player i have to say this made me laugh for 10 minutes straight.
  11. Kurohagane

Maybe if the turret wasn't there. I think a dedicated rocket launcher vehicle would be cool.
  12. eldarfalcongravtank

heavy self-propelled artillery vehicles/tank howitzers:

M56 HARBINGER (NC): slow-firing heavy tank howitzer with strong HE shells with high splash and moderate range
    [IMG]

LRATH-110 FIRESTORM (TR): fast-firing mobile dual-barrel artillery with HE shells with moderate damage and high range
    [IMG]

VZ8 HAUNTER (VS): tank howitzer firing large HE plasma projectiles with moderate rate of fire, moderate damage and high range
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  13. xArchAngelx

a Tank for the TR:

[IMG]

cause we need more Dakka!
    • Up x 4
  14. Dingus148

That's a landship! Brilliant!
  15. RoMoronik666

[IMG]

the new Vanu Doomsday Project needs more testing
  16. xArchAngelx

How about a Heavy Fighter Jet? A little faster than the Liberator but no tailgunner. I would call it, the Executioner:
    the TR version??
    [IMG]

I'm thinking used like a MBT. The Pilot uses the main guns on the wings, but the secondary gunner uses the nose gun.
    • Up x 4
  17. xArchAngelx

the VS version of the Heavy Fighter Jet:
    [IMG]
    • Up x 6
  18. xArchAngelx

and for the NC...something like this maybe:
    [IMG]
    • Up x 4
  19. Osskscosco

TR:
    [IMG]