it's been over 6 months

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Izekael, Jul 7, 2013.

1. Izekael

Do you think we can get a stable build? This is getting ridiculous.
    • Up x 1
  2. AstroCat

Nope, games been crashing hard since GU7, with no fix. You can't fix it on your end. Tried it all on several systems, totally not fixable.
  3. BlackDove

Nope! We got fireworks that are out of sync with the rest of the game's volume though! Shut up and be happy and spend more money :D
  4. Rogueghost

I only started experiencing crashes around Gu~9 so really its only been 2-3 months.
  5. Kastrenzo

MLG is more important.
  6. ironeddie

Funny because the game hasn't crashed for me since March. Not once.
  7. ALeviathan

Well it's been well over 6 months since my last crash.
  8. Curse_Gamerkin

Why fix something thats not broken, people are spending money, no one would spend money on something broken.
    jokes aside, the ps4 is suppose to make the pc version more stable... doubt it, but when i heard that sounds like they gave up even improving the pc version in favor of releasing the ps4 version.
  9. BlackDove

Is that like a thing that's real?
  10. BlackDove

LOL Like all those Crossfire setups out there.

PS2 is the Crossfire of MMO's.
  11. Morgothic

Unless something prevents you from making ridiculously large microtransactions its unlikely to get fixed in a hurry.

Remember that time when the in game store was broken? No... exactly.
    • Up x 1
  12. Mastachief

I crash every time i log out causing my teamspeak ptt to activate whilst i end task ps2, had to resort to just ending it as a task and not loging out.
    • Up x 1
  13. Cryless

and you want us to believe that? :rolleyes:
  14. ironeddie

I'm honestly worried my upgrade this week will break the game for me. I seem to be in a sweet spot with my hardware & this game currently.